Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks 06/07 - Results and Banter

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Luongo was sic.

Something will come out about Naslund. Fcuked up wrist or something. I have a feeling he's been dealing with it all year. I have a feeling he may even retire.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
so many naslund haters out there. outside of luongo and maybe mitchell Naslund was easily our best player in the playoffs. He steppped it up and showed heart and grit. Does he deserve 6 million? no, but 1 more year and that will be cleared up. Sure he had a dissapointing season but how many points was kariya getting playing in a defensive system before nashville. Naslund may have been dealing with an injury but I think he will play one more year. Its morrison I'm worried about. He must be hurt or we should trade this guy for a back of pucks.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its morrison I'm worried about. He must be hurt or we should trade this guy for a back of pucks.

I disagree, either that or I've underestimated the value of a back of pucks :D Sing Bertuzzi, get the West Coast Express back, a pylon for the Sedins and a speedy third line with a gritty fourth we'll be alright next year.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well TheProvince newspaper beat me to it this morning but who do you think will now report a serious injury they played through for the playoffs or was sick and didn't tell anyone.

So now it all comes out:
Morrison with a groin injury, Sedins Sick, Luongo Sick, Bieksa Abdominal Tear, Naslund missed his mommy.

How were they ever going to win the series

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sure as hell didn't show it.

He sure did, in the last game there was a code brown as Roberto s h i t himself on the way out to overtime. He had to pull his equipment down and clean his ass in the team shower.....(NO JOKE HERE)

How do I know you ask...brother-in law works for the Canucks and during the cleaning out of the dressing room he was getting ribbed by the team.

Also on a sad note Kessler found out today that his dad is dying of cancer:(

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0