Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canada Women @ Olympic Qualifying Tourney in Vancouver 2012

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
she's phat though
Lauren definitely is sumthinsumtin.

Lauren-Sesselmann02.jpg

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
For those of you stalking Hope Solo this week... apparently the way to her heart is through rap (or at least you'll get a kiss on the cheek)

For the record, I like Alex Morgan better. YUM.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ouch. That was awkward.

I'd much rather see a slobbering drunk akslop storm the US goalmouth, naked, and bear-hug Hope.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
word on the street is the CSA opened up the stadium... estimated 20,000+ to tomorrows semi final.

KNVBknowsWAYtomuchaboutthis...

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Probably will give away free tickets too, can't be too happy with the Mexican coach saying it will be like a home game since there will be more Mexican fans than Canadian fans.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've heard it will be Taco night down at BC Place (no pun intended).

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seriously though, about time they got aggressive. What they should have done was hand out ALL of the upper bowl tickets for every game to the local clubs that have female members. Two ticket per girl. Fill the joint.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Right.....anyone have any decent photo of the Costa Rican goalie in action?

Google Search "Costa Rican Keeper with Funbags". TTP is #3 ("Let's be honest - she lost sight of the ball in the shadows cast by her funbags."), and sadly, no photos. I think somebody needs to find said photos, and help out all the other men of the internet world who are in seach of such items. I feel it's our duty, as a community.

That being said, I'm off to check out search result #2, "'The Bachelor' recap: The rain in Costa Rica falls mainly in the rainforest ... solo date with DoberBrad, and she and her funbags are delighted."

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
For those of you stalking Hope Solo this week... apparently the way to her heart is through rap (or at least you'll get a kiss on the cheek)

For the record, I like Alex Morgan better. YUM.

Ghouse sign him!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
1. Christine Sinclair is a beast (as in beast-mode, not transgendered monster (hi berg))
2. Kaylyn Kyle can distribute the ball (not one turnover, but I'd like to turn...nevermind)
3. That Desiree Scott reminds me of a Female Canadian version of Nigel Dejong.
4. Ms Neck Tattoo, Parker is it?, is a very good player
5. Did I mention Sinclair is insanely clinical and tough as nails?!
6. If I was Tancredi I would have toe punted the ball into that Guyanian twat of an official. Ref was completely out of her depth.

Do they have rules about women HAVE to officiate? Because I''d say having a good ref for games of this high level of consequence would matter more to me than gender equality... Not saying women can't be good refs, just that if you have to use CONCACAF refs they could have someone out there from pretty much anywhere that would've done a better job.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
on another note...are these broadcasters not aware of what they're saying? or am I just too immature still?
1. "The US Women are not impenetrable" ~Brunt on Yanks Backline.
2. "She has excellent command of her box" ~Forrest on the Canadian keeper.
3. "That's what you call commanding your box" ~Forrest also on the CWNT keeper.

teehehehehee :)

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scott and Tattoo Girl were outstanding, and not enough credit to Tancredi for the 2 set-ups to Sinclair. And speaking of *tough as nails" that would be #4 for Mexico, borderline dirty but very effective

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
borderline? if #4 is Garciamendez, there were a few nice tackles that the official gave as fouls, but there were more than 2 or 3 brutal chops that were easily offenses worth bookings and I'm not sure she even received one talking to.

Sinclair slogged though many butcher jobs in the first 20-25 mins of the match, If I was Herdman I might have thought about subbing her at halftime when it was 2-0 and Mexico looked done & dusted.
As nice as Tancredi's setup was that sesselman left footed ball over to Tancredi made the play as well as the little juke before the cross.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0