Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bradner Cup Bradner Cup 2010/11

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL Well played Franchise. Gunners beat Abby 3-2 in 9th or 10th round of pks. I'm gonna wait until I cool off before I write a game report. Final 4 baby!

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL Well played Franchise. Gunners beat Abby 3-2 in 9th or 10th round of pks. I'm gonna wait until I cool off before I write a game report. Final 4 baby!

Thanks for costing me 50 bucks guys. You couldn't just keep a clean sheet lol. Here's to Hoping for an inter vs gunners semi.

LC7

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter came out to play, we didn't, score shows it. Good game and good luck in the next two!

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers over the Castrations in PK's. 0-0 match with chances both ways. Big stop by our keeps on "yellow boots" in the PK's to clinch the Rangers W.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 3 - 2 coyotes.....jus gutted, we dominated possession for most part of the game, started with a great quick goal n controlled the first bit of the first half. Second half was more even. We had one golden chance to bury the game when we were up 2-1 but failed to convert. And that was the turning point. We had another good chance to tie things up late but failed to finish again. We had a good run, n look forward to this cup again next year. Poco is all counter attack, strictly kick and run, we play them in league in a few weeks, that will be a much bigger game. Good luck to all remaining teams.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers over the Castrations in PK's. 0-0 match with chances both ways. Big stop by our keeps on "yellow boots" in the PK's to clinch the Rangers W.

Congrats to Rangers . Pretty good game, shame for anyone to lose in PKs as it is a tough way to lose.

Rangers were better in the first half, Poco was better in the second half.
Rangers goalie was the man of the match , both for the game and PK's. He made a few great saves in the second half including a game saver on a near own goal.

Good Luck to all remaining teams.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Done Boys...I knew this would be a tight one.
Old Ian J is still the man in the pipes.
Unlucky Po Co...You guys have another good season rolling so far. It could have gone either way.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Coach, I am not familiar with this but am curious, who are the Rangers/what div etc? Thx brother. M.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Rangers are the same team we used to be before we went Masters. When we went Masters..We then had an Open Team Rangers and a Masters Rangers.
Some of the boys we played with back then are still there. We went to the Open B C's with that team three times coming out of Div 1.
Great bunch of guys and still capable of suprising some Open Premier Teams if they are Healthy and Clicking.
As always Sir M....Once a Ranger...Always a Ranger!
Keep it going boys...Full Tilt Boogey

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Rangers . Pretty good game, shame for anyone to lose in PKs as it is a tough way to lose.

Rangers were better in the first half, Poco was better in the second half.
Rangers goalie was the man of the match , both for the game and PK's. He made a few great saves in the second half including a game saver on a near own goal.

Good Luck to all remaining teams.

to bad poco
what was the problem? the TURF?
or maybe to much time played by certain individuals
oliver vlek propably could of helped up front........no wait he is a right full back now:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
oh shite hes now a div 1 player now ,I would take ollly over yoda any day,I guess yoda drinks more pints:bronco:

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gunners went down 2-0 in the first half... can't really remember what happened on the first, but after that Gunners dominated the game. Abby got one more against the flow of the play, beauty strike from 35 yards out, our keep had no chance guy just connected on it, a lucky one you dream about but only hit in practice. After the half we got one back quickly, great header off a corner. We tied it up with about 15 to go, should have won it in regulation, their keep made a fantastic save off a cross to full volley at the top of the 6. Abby is a good team, mouthy as shite, and definately didn't like being crushed by our centre back big softie all game. They had to resort to the "you are tied to a div 2 team" comments, and tried to stick around to tilly after the game.

Big props to our keeper who played with a fever/flu and again came up huge.

haters

Nov 1, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gunners went down 2-0 in the first half... can't really remember what happened on the first, but after that Gunners dominated the game. Abby got one more against the flow of the play, beauty strike from 35 yards out, our keep had no chance guy just connected on it, a lucky one you dream about but only hit in practice. After the half we got one back quickly, great header off a corner. We tied it up with about 15 to go, should have won it in regulation, their keep made a fantastic save off a cross to full volley at the top of the 6. Abby is a good team, mouthy as shite, and definately didn't like being crushed by our centre back big softie all game. They had to resort to the "you are tied to a div 2 team" comments, and tried to stick around to tilly after the game.

Big props to our keeper who played with a fever/flu and again came up huge.

buddies r u kidding me being crushed by ur centre bak if we had a reff that could make a call it would have been a diff game, the reff was making the weakest calls, i remember the foul count was like 15 to 3 for the gunners he was calling everything from little taps to absolute horse crap calls, and mouthy as shite as i remember ur fans were the ones that were starting shite after the game was over and i also remember u guys running into ur locker room faster then u did all game, u guys played a good game got hella lucky just take u win cause u guys are not as good as u think and u guys did barely beat a div 2 team so no point getting cockey on a forum just wait till auca goes to div 1 next year will see what happens then

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually Sid the problem was obviously scoring.
The goalkeeping was so good that even the defense couldn't score on their own goals!
And it wasn't for lack of trying.

silver fox

Jun 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
buddies r u kidding me being crushed by ur centre bak if we had a reff that could make a call it would have been a diff game, the reff was making the weakest calls, i remember the foul count was like 15 to 3 for the gunners he was calling everything from little taps to absolute horse crap calls, and mouthy as shite as i remember ur fans were the ones that were starting shite after the game was over and i also remember u guys running into ur locker room faster then u did all game, u guys played a good game got hella lucky just take u win cause u guys are not as good as u think and u guys did barely beat a div 2 team so no point getting cockey on a forum just wait till auca goes to div 1 next year will see what happens then

Are you kidding us haters??

Really nice spelling and use of periods to break it up into sentences. Fukcing moron!!!!
Take your illiterate texting shite elsewhere!!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0