Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bradner Cup Bradner Cup 2010/11

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gotta love a div 2 team that bets against an undefeated div 1 team.. That being said, we've yet to impress in Bradner cup, squeeking out wins each round.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
BC United 0 - Pomo Gunners 1

An awesome game for us, BC United. Again we start this game with only 1 sub, and Pomo had 17-18 guys out, undoubtedly some of their Premier signed down players as well. And we took it to them tonight. We had numerous chances and pushed and pressured well through out the game. Really took it to them, especially in the last 10 minutes of the game. Just unfortunate not to bury 1. Pomo had one chance all game and finished it.

Unfortunately the Ref was also a bit out to lunch in this game. If it wasn't for the Jerri-Curl/Official Spokesperson for Soul-Glo Ref (this also could also be the Chia Pet Ref most refer as well I'm not sure), anyways, if it wasn't him calling some ridiculous offside calls against us, and just handing out yellows for the most stupidiest things, I'm sure we could have done enough to beat Pomo. At one point, it seemed like he just wanted Pomo to stay in our end.

Anyways, an Awesome experience for BC United, everyone here now know they can hold their own easily against a Top Div.1 team littered with Premier players, and have a good chance to win. Well Done.

Good Luck to Pomo the rest of the way.

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ref ruined what could have been a good game tonight, well played to Pomo for shutting us out though. On another day with a ref that doesnt call 30-40 stoppages and the score would have been a lot different. Some crazy calls tonight, laughable really.

You would like to think in the last 16 the officials should at least have the fitness to get outside the centre circle. Oh well, good luck to Pomo in the rest of the Bradner, now a few league games to catch up on :)

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
littered with prem players? 17-18 players? More then a bit far fetched, its good you play better then you count. We had 14 tonight, 2 of which that are call ups to the prem team in regular season games, but play with our team every game. The ref didn't blow the game, your fouls were fouls. Your offsides were offside. Doesn't matter how long your hook shot/chip is in the air for. You guys didn't finish your chances, thats why the result was what it was. And to say we only had one? whatever you say, we have the W thats what counts.

You guys are a strong team, How you're only midpack in div 2 is beyond me. Sucks, you would be a solid addition to div 1.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So the next round matchups this weekend are as follows:

Elite 8:

Poco Revolution FC - 1 vs Surrey Coyotes - 1
GEU Inter - 2A vs Sentinel FC - 1
SFC Rangers - 1 vs Poco Castilians FC - MP
Port Moody Gunners - 1 vs Abbotsford Utd SC - 2C

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
So the next round matchups this weekend are as follows:

Elite 8:

Poco Revolution FC - 1 vs Surrey Coyotes - 1
GEU Inter - 2A vs Sentinel FC - 1
SFC Rangers - 1 vs Poco Castilians FC - MP
Port Moody Gunners - 1 vs Abbotsford Utd SC - 2C

Match of this round goes to rangers and castilians, should be very close !

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter vs sentinel has to be match of the week IMO. Both young, fast with skill. Great test for inter to see how the match up against a top notch div.1 team

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco, Sent, Castilians, Gunners. I have to go with Castilians vs Rangers, since both those teams have had the gunners number in years past. Should be a hard battle, much different from the rest of the games.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our game got moved to Friday night, so were missing a few guys. saying this now before people think i'm making excuses after the game. i wouldn't make it motw, i'd take the rangers/castilians game myself.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0