Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bradner Cup Bradner Cup 2010/11

LC7

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
anyone know how cards and discipline work for bradner? I know the cards are separate from league, are there still discipline meetings for it? or does 2 yellows just equal a 1 game suspension?

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers over Delta Prem in Peno's. Good match ... Both teams played hard and clean. Several good chances both ways although it seemed as Delta was on their heels for most of the 2nd half. This cup is great ... Down to 8 teams.

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not quite, No ref for POMO and BC United... Complete shyte. And to think, I didn't giv'er as hard as I should have last night because I knew I had a cup game today. Wonder how/when we're gonna make this one up.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not quite, No ref for POMO and BC United... Complete shyte. And to think, I didn't giv'er as hard as I should have last night because I knew I had a cup game today. Wonder how/when we're gonna make this one up.

Yeah, total BS. I was really disappointed tonight. It was a perfect night for some soccer. But lo and behold, the ref doesn't show up, most likely because he wasn't sent an e-mail that the game was changed from Cloverdale at 7pm to Hjorth at 6pm.

In fact the Pomo Manager told me if it wasn't for him checking the website he would have ended up in Cloverdale, because the Game was changed to Hjorth. In fact 2-3 of his players were on there way there before being called back.

Just makes you frustrated. Common sense ABC 123s here. If this happens in a regular season game ok sure, but in the Round of 16 Bradner Cup game when things are getting interesting. C'MON!

Now most likely they will try to make up the game next week, and we again have to cancel a regular season game, which now makes us 3-4 games behind the pace. Same with Pomo. Then it will be another cancelled game for whoever wins the makeup, the following week cause Bradner Quarter Finals are in Week 10.

Anyways, Dear League get your stuff together please!!!!, this is bloody embarrassing and frustrating. Think at least the league can do is pay for the refs in the makeup game and provide linesmen as well.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why didn't you email/call the other coach mid-week to confirm the game change?

I thought he was already notified of the game change by the league or would have been notified you would think. I honestly also found out of the game change via just looking at the league website, if i hadn't I would have probably gone to Cloverdale.

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unlucky then ... probably a good idea to give your opponents a heads up in the future. Having a ref does help though ;)

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where can I find the Bradner Cup draw?
I looked on FVSL site but didn't see it.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
...acbc pots a couple early we slowly make our back in to the game lc7 manages to get 2 yellows.. We score to tie it up in the final minutes of the game. ..
Cheers

...Im so choked right now...Not one defender showed up till hlf time tonight. Lame when you have a cup game and they choose a Halloween Party over a big game.. ...

Should have left them on the side then... winning 2 - 0 until late in the 2nd half !?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No piss take. Abby won 1 zip, it suprised me too. So who's left now? Us, sentinel, rangers, poco mp, poco d1, pomo/bc utd, Abby utd, and who else?

Poco Revolution FC - 1 Surrey Coyotes - 1
2 GEU Inter - 2A Sentinel FC - 1
3 SFC Rangers - 1 Poco Castilians FC - MP
4 Winner Game 4 Winner Game 8 (pomo or bc united) vs abby

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No offense to MB10 or Inter, but Sentinel wins hands down. They don't seem to be doing much wrong these days and if they keep their heads on and don't take a D2 team lightly (which they shouldn't, Inter are good) they should move on. My pick to win the whole tournament.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really you want to double or nothing my winning beer from you?

Way to go out on a limb and take them with 8 teams left

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
No offense to MB10 or Inter, but Sentinel wins hands down. They don't seem to be doing much wrong these days and if they keep their heads on and don't take a D2 team lightly (which they shouldn't, Inter are good) they should move on. My pick to win the whole tournament.

None taken, this cup is 3rd on our teams priority list and has been since the start, first we wanna the league and with the way things are going could pretty do that with our next 2 league games being against moody n mission, then concentrate on the knights cup. Realistically we shouldn't win this cup and probably won't but we have a good chance to see where we stand in terms of ppl calling us sandbaggers in the next round. And I wouldn't go as far as saying hands down they win, anything can happen for example look at twu. End of the day we have no pressure cause if we don't win then we still have two other good chances of winning something this year where as the bradner cup is there best chance at a trophy.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0