Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bradner Cup Bradner Cup 2010/11

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are players cup tied for the Bradner Cup, or are teams allowed to pull players from other teams in their club?

I'm not exactly sure how you get cup tied, but Admir and Chris Kyd played for them last round against PAU and I can't see ghouse cup tie-ing them to the D1 squad and keeping them out of the Pak. My guess is that Bradner has it's own cup tied rules (like you couldn't play for your D3 and D2 squad) and then the Knights and Pak are tied together.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Stal is right. you could call up 3 players to play in the Pacific cup, so Ghouse signed 3 guys down to div 1 for Bradner as well. ACBC has a 30 man div 1 roster, but only managed 10 guys out to their prem game on Friday, so who knows whats happening over there. I dont think the bradner cup will overlap with pak cup, so when the time comes prem teams can sign players up for the pak. ACBC should be very strong, but its far from easy for them to win the cup.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC should win this cup easily then.

Depends. If I'm Sentinel I'm kicking Admir as much as possible till he inevitably snaps or does something stupid to put them at a disadvantage. I know klewis likes kicking people and is quick enough to keep up with him so there you go. You're welcome Sentinel :)

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco Castilians 2 NDUAGSTPSTETC 0.

Looked mostly like the score line although Poco coulda woulda shoulda scored a couple more. Poco goalie with 1 outstanding save early too.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well deserved win Jimmy. You guys outplayed us and ran us hard. Was very impressed with the class your side showed especially as we were getting a bit frustrated.

Good luck in the next round!

sentinelkeeps

Oct 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sentinel wins in pk's.. Crazy game acbc pots a couple early we slowly make our back in to the game lc7 manages to get 2 yellows.. We score to tie it up in the final minutes of the game. Acbc played super strong... Could have been 4-4 but noone could have finished...and I actually saved some pk's for once... Good game ghouse tough squad.

Cheers

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Sentinels...Im so choked right now...Not one defender showed up till hlf time tonight. Lame when you have a cup game and they choose a Halloween Party over a big game.. Still It was our game to loose and that we did.
Sentinels cleard 3 in a row off the line in the last few and credit to them for fighting to the end..we could learn a thing or 2 about that.
Cheers and good luck the rest of the way

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter vs Sentinal should be a cracker !!!

I can't wait for this one, hopefully I play like I did tonight in our game. All 3 of our goals in the 3-2 win over Pa masters. For some reason I've always wanted to play sentinel but always played in a differed league as the year they were in div 3 I was playing div 1 for mission. I know there gonna be good on what I've heard and with players like rookie 7 then there obviously a good side. 2 weeks time :)

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well deserved win Jimmy. You guys outplayed us and ran us hard. Was very impressed with the class your side showed especially as we were getting a bit frustrated.

Good luck in the next round!

thanks rob, your guys did well until we scored the first goal and from then on in you guys were all over the ref, he made some brutal calls but i think you guys should have had a couple more cautions for the late bodycheck like tackles....i was just hoping no one got hurt. but after the game everything was left on the field, great bunch of guys on your team just not fun to play against :p . good luck to you guys in your league play.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
thanks rob, your guys did well until we scored the first goal and from then on in you guys were all over the ref, he made some brutal calls but i think you guys should have had a couple more cautions for the late bodycheck like tackles....i was just hoping no one got hurt. but after the game everything was left on the field, great bunch of guys on your team just not fun to play against :p . good luck to you guys in your league play.

We were our own worst enemies all over the place.

Class bunch as Rob said- stuck to your game, ttok it to us, and let us implode. Good luck moving on!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0