Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bradner Cup Bradner Cup 2010/11

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just got the text from rookie7, sentinel 3 aldergrove 1. First prem team knocked out, like I called it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LC7

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow! Really?

Prediction..... Sentinel loses by 2
ND D1 loses by 2

Sentinel wins by 2. could have been more goals from either side, plays blown down.. unable to finish.. Rookie7 scored a nice goal by walking through the whole d-line before putting it home. Ended 3-1, good game from both sides. Now on to the next round for another tough match, PAU or ACBC.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It should be acbc, was 4-0 when i left. It was basically the prem team though, i think the first 3 were admir and kyd, fourth set up by them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
BC United 7 - PA Dragons MP 3

Hats off to Peace Arch, they were playing 1 man down all game (though we also had some guys playing with injuries and only 1 sub) They moved the ball well and played some really nice 1-2 and one touch soccer. I think a lot of teams can learn from just watching a solid Masters team play moving the ball around and getting into space. They were also really physical. Every 50/50 ball they were cleats in, pushing, bodychecking, the works. Anyways definitely would have been nice to play the match with both our teams at full strength and with subs. Maybe next time, on to the next round.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
NDSC premier 2-1 NDSC div.1 Pk's.

Pretty predictable really the div. 1 team wanted it more and out worked us for long spells. It was like a massive game of ping pong amongst to div.3 teams. I felt bad for spectators as the ball seemed to be in the air 90% of the game. A win is a win I guess but we are starting to realize the more games we win in this cup the more times we have to play 3 games in 7 days. The injuries are piling up.

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Titans1 FVRD3
They are a very skilled team i had my work cut out for me they could dish out tackles but were complete poor sports would push you when the ref turned his back you guys wont last in div1 see ya next year the shots were 15-1 FVRD

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Titans1 FVRD3
They are a very skilled team i had my work cut out for me they could dish out tackles but were complete poor sports would push you when the ref turned his back you guys wont last in div1 see ya next year the shots were 15-1 FVRD

That's a terrible save percentage for your keeper then bambam ;)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
geu u21 0 - 4 coyotes 'A'.........the had ~15 guys we had 11. we played efficiently and converted our chances, missed a couple but still pretty clinical. the u21 team needs a big striker up front who can finish. they have little guys that can be pushed off the ball way too easily. how they beat the dynamo still puzzles me, oh well on to next round from a u21 team to a masters team, should be a good game. hey stallion, we pulled off the upset :rolleyes:

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Lets come back to this post in the new year shall we. The Pak and Pres cup are established and good enough. The worst winter in 60 years is up in a few weeks. Games will be cancelled left and right. Bradner cup in the first 2 months of the 10/11 season has already put some teams 3 games behind.

Come back to this post in march when you are trying to make up 4 games a week with all the injuries, accumulated cards, and players work schedules and tell me if you agree the bradner cup was a bad idea this year.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
geu u21 0 - 4 coyotes 'A'.........the had ~15 guys we had 11. we played efficiently and converted our chances, missed a couple but still pretty clinical. the u21 team needs a big striker up front who can finish. they have little guys that can be pushed off the ball way too easily. how they beat the dynamo still puzzles me, oh well on to next round from a u21 team to a masters team, should be a good game. hey stallion, we pulled off the upset :rolleyes:

No, not an upset, you should have won. Just because I predict something doesn't mean I am setting the line. See Sentinel/Aldergrove.

jdbelle

Sep 21, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lets come back to this post in the new year shall we. The Pak and Pres cup are established and good enough. The worst winter in 60 years is up in a few weeks. Games will be cancelled left and right. Bradner cup in the first 2 months of the 10/11 season has already put some teams 3 games behind.

Come back to this post in march when you are trying to make up 4 games a week with all the injuries, accumulated cards, and players work schedules and tell me if you agree the bradner cup was a bad idea this year.

Were you unaware at the beginning of the season that we play during the winter, people had jobs, they got injured as the season went along, and the number of cards tends to go up as the season goes on (as opposed to going down...)?

If so, what kind of magic fantasy world are you living in?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0