Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best & Worst Kit of the World Cup

SoccerPaper

Jul 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
My favourite kits so far:
1. Brazil's Blue Kit
2. Both of the Dutch kits
3. Germany's uniform
4. United States blue with horizontal stripe
5. Cote D'ivoire

Ugliest Kits so far:
1. Slovenia (I can't believe Nike made that!)
2. North Korea (love how you can't even buy it anywhere)
3. Honduras (got rid of the big H that, for me, means "HONDURAN SOCCER")
4. Italy (the collar is awful and then the pattern on the abs looks like Batman's rubber costume from the bad batman movies)
5. Demark (geometric shapes and patterns + soccer = ugly).

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Swiss is easy on the eyes, and I think the Spanish kit would look a lot better if it didn't have that big ugly brown spot on the back of the shorts.

SoccerPaper

Jul 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm wondering what is with the Adidas logo on the backs of the shorts? Looks like the shorts are on backwards. Also, why does adidas even need a logo on their products when they have three stripes on them. LIKE WE DON'T KNOW!

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
not a fan of the Puma kits those socks are shocking. anyone notice Hondurus's kit is made by Joma. they have to be the only team with Joma. much like England being the only team with umbro:p

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
not a fan of the Puma kits those socks are shocking. anyone notice Hondurus's kit is made by Joma. they have to be the only team with Joma. much like England being the only team with umbro:p

After the first game England is lucky umbro didnt pull out and force them to wear pinnies

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
its too bad the England Kits are actually made by Nike :) .... Umbro is just a brand so people think they are buying Umbro, creates this wonderful competion, much like best buy and futureshop or adidas and reebok

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts