Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 best defence, midfield, and strikers in div3

Status
Not open for further replies.

silver fox

Jun 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BADKNEES 7 has to be the best striker by far in Div. 3. You are still a striker aren't you BK7? The things he can do by banging a ball off his shin would amaze you all!!! :)

SF

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
BADKNEES 7 has to be the best striker by far in Div. 3. You are still a striker aren't you BK7? The things he can do by banging a ball off his shin would amaze you all!!! :)

SF

The shin is still working well,bruised but working well!!! Don't forget SF about the infamous "American Header!!!!" That is what launched my career!!
Is it 28 or 29 illustrious FVSL seasons? Me and you buddy.How many pints and better yet how many princesses have we enjoyed?
We Rock Man!!!! How 's the doo these days? Pretty silver?
Give my regards to the "good guys "on the team

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

SF
Hey SF,
I am old!!!!!!!! I started in the FVSL at 14. OK, 24 or 25 brilliant seasons!! Over 400 goals!!! 125 shinners,100 american headers and the rest nutmegs!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
...speaking of Dad's beating up Dad's, I was watching, who knows why, American Gladiators yesterday when I saw an Ad for a Dad vs Dad show, kind of like American Gladiators for fat guys that look like they have been chained to desks and never seen a treadmill before.

looked like quite the comedy.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
nice one hore...i do believe the power rankings to proove otherwise:wa:

power rankings don't mean nothing.......one side could have a tougher div than the other......who knows, who cares.....time for another Nomad / ACBC matchup when it really counts.....cup time

xRESTRICTEDx

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
power rankings don't mean nothing.......one side could have a tougher div than the other......who knows, who cares.....time for another Nomad / ACBC matchup when it really counts.....cup time

im down...lets see if we can make it happen with all these makeup games and shite!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0