Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 best defence, midfield, and strikers in div3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carniehore

Sep 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya, guess I really "opened" myself into that one! :bronco:

Ladies ladies ladies remember the last time acbc and nomads had a game that was not a freindly? Both teams ran on to the field yelling and screaming at each other. do we want that again? now xrestrictedx speaking of hookers when we leaving for vegas. LOL LOL :wa:

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guys first off this thred is as stupid as (is their a santa clause thred) but since it is here,,you must never forget Lewis Ola from ACBC. Forward with 21 goals so far this season..now before anyone says I know a guy on the Nomads with more goals,,remember,,,,,,,, ,Lewis is 42 years old. oh and has 3 wifes. LOL,,,for real.
And a shite load of kids here and there which he looks after all of them,,Where he finds time or energy to run with all you is beyond me,,he is the real player who I tip my hat too as the MVP of our Div 3,,,,by far

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guys first off this thred is as stupid as (is their a santa clause thred) but since it is here,,you must never forget Lewis Ola from ACBC. Forward with 21 goals so far this season..now before anyone says I know a guy on the Nomads with more goals,,remember,,,,,,,, ,Lewis is 42 years old. oh and has 3 wifes. LOL,,,for real.
And a shite load of kids here and there which he looks after all of them,,Where he finds time or energy to run with all you is beyond me,,he is the real player who I tip my hat too as the MVP of our Div 3,,,,by far

Cheers to him.Congrats for still battlin' at his age.I've got at least that in common with him.It is such a great game,i hope to continue playing for a while. Oh ya,we owe you a better showing next time.Tell Lewis to stay home. Cheers

Carniehore

Sep 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, but carniehore has 4 wives, 9 kids, 2 jobs, and more goals.

dont forget my dog !!!! anyways acbc has a 42 year old striker thats amazing. i watched the game (ACBC) last night and that mission team is FAST and strong with great lead balls to the strikers. the mission team, i thought, controlled the 1st half by far. in the second was a different story. the mission kids were under attck the whole second half. just booting the ball out of there half. ACBC just could not put the ball in the net. unlucky guys. c u next year in div 2

Carniehore

Sep 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

an apple is an apple and orange is an orange a goal is a goal and it seems like a may have a little more. LOL. ;) but i think by the time i reach 42 i will probably have a walker yelling at kids to get off my lawn. 42 years old WOW. after watching the game i could not tell u which one was the 42 year old

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am not sure why a thread on who is better than the other guy is even taking place. Doesn't everyone in Div 3 get a participation pin?

antileno

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes that is true however there are different color pins that denote who you are better than so hence the thread?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am not sure why a thread on who is better than the other guy is even taking place. Doesn't everyone in Div 3 get a participation pin?
The Thread is obviously a total pisstake

and please take your "div 3 blasts" elsewhere douche bag.:rolleyes:

remember the only thing that makes D2 special is D3 and the only thing that makes D1 special is D2 and so on and so forth...;)

Carniehore

Sep 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

if u want u can have a little game between the nomads and what ever team u warm the bench on. and i like my pin it has your girlfriends number on it !!!! LOL

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Thread is obviously a total pisstake

and please take your "div 3 blasts" elsewhere douche bag.:rolleyes:

remember the only thing that makes D2 special is D3 and the only thing that makes D1 special is D2 and so on and so forth...;)

You think calling me a name that has reference to something that gets squirted up a vagina is an insult, johnnybrownose? :wa:

antileno

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey freddy as witty as you are how bout you let us know what team you're from? Plenty of guys post worthless dribble just like you they are over in the "i'm a lifeless forum nerd" board, you should check them out you will fit right in, douche. Oh And by the way being a douche isn't cool despite your lack of familiarity with the female genitalia.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Antileno, if I tell you what team I am from, are you going to challenge us to a game so that we can figure out who's post here is more worthy? What if I am just a fat, horny geek who often goes by the name of Just18andcurious? Will you e-mail me pictures? I suppose I will have to take your word since you seem to be a subject matter expert, that being a douche isn't cool. It sounds like advice that comes with experience. I bow to your douchliness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0