Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 best defence, midfield, and strikers in div3

Status
Not open for further replies.

shooter

Feb 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC probably has the best defence that i have seen and heard of so far in div 3. from what i saw i think the best mid would probably be nomads and the best offence we would have to look at the power rankings. does anyone have more than 10 goals this season :confused:

xRESTRICTEDx

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC probably has the best defence that i have seen and heard of so far in div 3. from what i saw i think the best mid would probably be nomads and the best offence we would have to look at the power rankings. does anyone have more than 10 goals this season :confused:

hey shooter who do u play for?

xRESTRICTEDx

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

just curious...havnt seen u post alot on here lately

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't know names but recall Langley Athletica having a couple of good strikers.Nice skills,very quick.Definitely capable of playing at a much higher level.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
this thread reminds me of a post by a razorback which led to a link to a dewdney united website...

keep this shite goin

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
We've got one :D

GP G A Pts
RC FW 12 21 8 29
RW FW 12 9 6 15

Heck I should just link to our website...meh google it your selves

The reason ACBC's team defence is so good is because the other team doesnt touch the ball, not because their defenders are particularlly special. In the game we beat them 3-0, they probably had 2/3 of the possesion.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Pheonix have two strikers that should be playing div2 or maybe Div1 and there third striker has six goals played div2 the last two seasons. Tim Berners-lee was a blackknight and should be playing Div1.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Pheonix have two strikers that should be playing div2 or maybe Div1 and there third striker has six goals played div2 the last two seasons. Tim Berners-lee was a blackknight and should be playing Div1.

This has got to be one of the best threads I have read in the past while. It's a shame Westcoast can't post here being the best in div 2 and all. His team has the best d, forwards and mids in the game. They are the best can't believe they are not entering a team in the MLS this year. Oh I forgot they don't allow gay jerseys in the MLS. He'll probably start the same thread for div2 only he'll come up with something more orignal like "best defence, midfield, and strikers in div2".

lfc3

Sep 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was out scouting a 3C match up a few weeks back between Gobind FC and Players Utd. Players had a very talented but raw center mid, number 8, if I recall, need to check my notes. I would venture to say Players has one of the best mids in Div 3 because of this one player. Definitly should be playing 3A.

Carniehore

Sep 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
FYI - best defence - nomads
best midfield - nomads
best offence - nomads
best goalie - nomads
guess what ...... best team NOMADS LOL

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Q: What's the only thing better than winning a gold medal at the Special Olympics?

A: Not being there.

antileno

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done carnie we all know that the nomads are the best as you guys take every oppertunity to tell us. I think next i will start a "who has the toughest dad in div 3 thread"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0