Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[BC Provincial Cup Vbookie]Bays United vs ACBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess paying players just does not WORK unless u have the right mix of ringers......and GHOUSE do not say your not playing players cause my source plays for you and gets paid lol.....The Yankees try ever year to buy the pennant but it never works. Go Red Sox.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please!!!, Larson your a cutn. Thats old news and was put to bed long ago. If I was to pay players than Im sure I wouldnt have 7 guys on my team who have never played Premier before and I would have a full roster instead of playing with 1 sub all the time.
As mentioned before I do pay all expences for the team as any sponcer should and is allowed by BC Soccer.(and all the haircuts they want)
And if someone is telling you different, they are lieing ,maybe it makes them feel better because they dont play pro anymore.

And I am dam proud of my guys, a first year Premier team to just make the Provincials.
That was our goal and we did one better by winning a Provincial game.
And thats with some of the original guys still on the team and playing a roll on the field from when we formed our club 5 years ago.
div 3 to provincials in 5 years,,,not bad id say..Well done guys Im proud of you.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess paying players just does not WORK unless u have the right mix of ringers......and GHOUSE do not say your not playing players cause my source plays for you and gets paid lol.....The Yankees try ever year to buy the pennant but it never works. Go Red Sox.

The Yankees have won 26 World Series titles, and 39 American League pennants.

Just so you know.

Sir M.

xRESTRICTEDx

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

what a bunch of bs...your so called source isnt quite as good of a source u thought he was

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
...and GHOUSE do not say your [sic] not playing players [DON'T MOST PLAYERS PLAY???]

You are so blind. Why don't you look up Boston's payroll before you go shooting off about teams buying pennants etc. Boston has become a freewheeling spender that tries to buy championships JUST. LIKE. THE. NEW. YORK. YANKEES.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0