Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BC Provincial Cup Draw MEN 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought protesting wasn’t the way Poco likes to do things?

Bored…Jack-the-Lad (what Lad, you may ask?)…what gives? Your new housemate ain’t playing by your rules.

That said…even KNVB thought it was diabolical, and he’s a Cnut of the highest order.

On an entirely different note…reedie, I like this vid. We need more clips with hot 70’s style brown birds. That one gets saved right into my morning ritual file, along with the new Facebook photos SixFyv has posted of 4-9 during their family vacation in Hawaii. Five words: right-click-save-to-file.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok so hypothetically let's say BC Soccer rules in favour of Poco. How are things going to play out? Cause isn't PAU playing this Sunday. Does that mean that both Poco and PAU play a replay before that game?

Also on a sidenote, how come UBC plays play ACBC in their first game of tournament, PCSL supposedly are really good teams, how come they get the Number 1 seed right off the bat?

And if the PCSL is suppose to be two tiers below MLS or below USL or whatever, how come they are even in the Provincial Cup? PCSL - Playing in the PCSL
Is this a lapse in common sense again? Knowing that university players have their own collegiate championship. Not saying that FVSL/VMSL/VISL teams are scared of them and can't whip them, but doesn't it seem a little off.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
On an entirely different note…reedie, I like this vid. We need more clips with hot 70’s style brown birds. That one gets saved right into my morning ritual file, along with the new Facebook photos SixFyv has posted of 4-9 during their family vacation in Hawaii. Five words: right-click-save-to-file.

WTF??? :confused: Maybe time to unplug from cyber reality for a while there buddy...that's just creepy.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a shambles this is! I guess they submitted the protest within the acceptable time limit? Still, is refereeing by itself grounds for a protest???....

bc soccer cannot over turn a result because of referee, unless he is not registered with the bcsa where most times a replay is the solution. however if the referee's report state the events of the match and justify the disciplinary actions taken by the official. the governing body can't do anything. i think its safe to assume said official won't be doing any big matches in the fvsl if at all any matches...

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
^^^ And people wonder why the FVSL doesn't get respect they think they deserve...:rolleyes:

What does one club/team and one managers actions have to do with the entire FVSL Alfred E. Neuman? Maybe we should call Estrella de Chile of the VMSL to remind us of respect of the VMSL.

Whatever siht happens in all leagues, if you would have seen the ref in this game you would be responding differently Bergo. He was bad.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll get right on that Berg, but I'm not deleting my photos of 6-5s missus.

Weird, just weird. I really don't know what to say except let's get back on topic...

Reedie any luck getting those Islanders to switch to a Saturday evening game for an overnighter?

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes it probably will. Supposedly there was a video showing the referee and his shocking decisions.

Is there footage of Poco's shocking sideline behaviour in their last two games. I'd be protesting TM not getting a touchline ban...p.s Newspaper article/Poco ttp'ers talk about ambulances standing by for the rematch and revenge after Lion tossing up the number 5. Then Poco comes out foaming at the mouth, I believe was KNVB's quote, sounds to me like the emotions got the best of you and you were embarrassed not once but twice...fukcing shambles

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought protesting wasn’t the way Poco likes to do things?

Bored…Jack-the-Lad (what Lad, you may ask?)…what gives? Your new housemate ain’t playing by your rules.

That said…even KNVB thought it was diabolical, and he’s a Cnut of the highest order.

BTW... weather was a bit off today (windy, some rain), but incredible surf. That, and you are a prick.

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Weird, just weird. I really don't know what to say except let's get back on topic...

Reedie any luck getting those Islanders to switch to a Saturday evening game for an overnighter?

The game will be played on Sunday but there will still be an overnighter. Your mentor, Uniballer, will be going over early to do some reconnaissance.

By the way, some of the senior ICST Peg club officials have made you an honorary "uncle" after your performance on Sunday night. They have come up with a name for you: Lovda Robhallinder. Not sure how that came about.

:bronco:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Wow. A prude and a low level of comprehension as to what TTP is all about. I.e.: having fun TTPing with your buddies. Wouldn't expect you to understand.

On topic...had a conversation w/ Demo last night...and his personal account of the ref's performance essentially go along w/ what has been written.

He's not playing these days w/ anyone, so I take his account as unbiased as anyone’s. He went to watch the game to see a great match, as it should have been, and left at half after the whole thing went sideways.

The words "Too bad, it should have been a great match" stuck with me.

And it should have been...it had all the ingredients. As a fan of the game, we all want that.

Berg...I think you're absolutely cooked if you parlay this into a FVSL issue. From all the guys on both sides of the fence I've talked to, sounds to me like the Poco coach would be doing his team a complete disservice by NOT filing a formal protest. Will it make a difference? I bet not. The game is in the books now. But it may have future implications such as removing a biased ref from the game.

No matter how good a ref is technically, and no matter how fit and able he is to keep up w/ a Premier game, if he's shown to conduct himself w/ low ethics and with blatant disregard for the game, he shouldn't be in it. The Bobby Browns of the world would not find themselves in this type of a firestorm.

uniballer

Sep 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Berg, did you mean someone brought out the UNIBALL...
[URL="
goonies_lbx_2.jpg

Berg and AC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0