Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BC Provincial Cup Draw MEN 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another very interesting draw. Hard to believe that the 2 seeded vmsl teams, Surrey and West Van, end up on the same side...you would think they would have been separated. Throw Metro Ford, Columbus, and Croatia also on that side and you've got the "group of death".

As for the top half, the Vancouver Thunderbirds are a bit of an unknown but I think they will be a lot stronger than last year's PCSL team, Kamloops. I hear they have most of their university team playing, so that will not be an easy game by any means. Nice to see they are warming up for the Prov Cup by playing the Whitecaps this week! Thunderbirds be well coached and very organized...sorry Ghouse but I predict a victory over ACBC. Time for me to change the avatar this week. :D

Speaking of predictions, we now have just under 2 weeks to set up our Provincial Cup Bracket pool, combining the Open and Masters Divisions. Regs, what do we (you) need to do to make this happen? I think we should get a great response for this pool...let's shoot for 50 entrants a @ $25 per head...it should be a lot of fun!!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I really don't understand UBC's point of going into the Provincial Cup. IF they were to win the Provincial Cup, they wouldn't be able to field a team during Nationals weekend since they have two league games of their own. It makes zero sense to have them included in the draw.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Id definately be in for that draw. FVSL definately got the best draw, and it seems like POCO's good draw luck continues ;)

All the best to everyone alive...

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another very interesting draw. Hard to believe that the 2 seeded vmsl teams, Surrey and West Van, end up on the same side...you would think they would have been separated. Throw Metro Ford, Columbus, and Croatia also on that side and you've got the "group of death".

As for the top half, the Vancouver Thunderbirds are a bit of an unknown but I think they will be a lot stronger than last year's PCSL team, Kamloops. I hear they have most of their university team playing, so that will not be an easy game by any means. Nice to see they are warming up for the Prov Cup by playing the Whitecaps this week! Thunderbirds be well coached and very organized...sorry Ghouse but I predict a victory over ACBC. Time for me to change the avatar this week. :D

Speaking of predictions, we now have just under 2 weeks to set up our Provincial Cup Bracket pool, combining the Open and Masters Divisions. Regs, what do we (you) need to do to make this happen? I think we should get a great response for this pool...let's shoot for 50 entrants a @ $25 per head...it should be a lot of fun!!

No chance.....you'll be throwing games left, right, and center...starting yourself upfront and playing Sanji, Sajni, and Sainj in order for your team to be disqualified. Do you want odds on that too?

me / Subtitle movie with BombayTV

CalmYourself

Nov 14, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Columbus's path to the Final:
Prelim: Metroford - Away
Round of 16: Croatia - Away
Quarters: West Van - Away
Semis: Surrey - Away
Finals: Pegasus - Away

Sould be a breeze right? :rolleyes:
Atleast there'll be no suprises...

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
posted by: calmyourself
Columbus's path to the Final:
Prelim: Metroford - Away
Round of 16: Croatia - Away
Quarters: West Van - Away
Semis: Surrey - Away
Finals: Pegasus - Away
Look at it this way, you don't have much travelling! Eggy hates the road!:rolleyes:

Pacific2010

Sep 13, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
PRELIMINARY ROUND—2010-04-10/11

Game 1: PoCo Rangers vs FVSL #5

Game 2: ICST Pegasus vs Delta United

Game 3: Gordon Head vs Langley United

Game 4: Metro-Ford Wolves vs Columbus FC

Anybody knows places & time of this games?

PAC2010

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game 1: PoCo Rangers vs Peace Arch United
Friday: 8:30pm Kick-off @ Gates Park (PoCo)

Game 2: ICST Pegasus vs Delta United
Friday: 8pm Kick-off @ Newton Athletic (Surrey)

Game 3: Gordon Head vs Langley United
Saturday: 2pm kick-off @ Tyndall Park (Victoria)

Game 4: Metro-Ford Wolves vs Columbus FC
Saturday: 5:30pm Kick-off @ Charles Best (Coquitlam)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0