Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BC Provincial Cup Draw MEN 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tunes

Apr 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Definitely, Tunes. If it is a Saturday game I'll be there.......and a few our womens' team. :D I'll be sure to keep them away from your lads though as we have to play on Sunday morning. ;)

I will probably be having a few before, during, and after. Looking forward to it. Please introduce yourself and I will try to do the same. Now, who am I looking for? :confused:

Sounds good! I'm the old guy on Gorge (ha). #13
Seeya Sat.

lookinsideurface

Mar 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow.... sounds like the Columbus boys battled on with the numerical disadvantage... good on you guys. Definitely something is wrong when the other team does not even celebrate the win. Surrey guys have always been class though, so no surprise.
Cheers to the Poco boys for sticking around for a quick pint before the ferry ride.
Looking forward to the matchup this weekend in Victoria. Should be a great battle with alot of beer consumption after the game. Some takethepiss intros will have to take place as well.....put a face to the posts.
All the best to the remaining teams in the Quarters. Hope these games can all be decided with 11 a-side.
Force

Bushleague

Feb 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
The ref lost complete control of the CC/SU game in the last 30 minutes of the game. I heard he nearly started crying near the end, and his lips were quiverring when trying to talk back to players. How can a ref be assigned to a premiere level game when he cant even emotionally take it.

Absolute Bush.

BRFC

Jan 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes the Ref was bad, but all major decisions apart from scotty's sending off appeared to be correct. Yes he was awful but as said above made SOME correct decisions.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
The ref lost complete control of the CC/SU game in the last 30 minutes of the game. I heard he nearly started crying near the end, and his lips were quiverring when trying to talk back to players. How can a ref be assigned to a premiere level game when he cant even emotionally take it.

Absolute Bush.

sounds like most of the posts in this thread:rolleyes:

Capitano

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
BRFC, I think you are the one on drugs! Who cares about Pol's red, it had nothing to do with the outcome. It was in the last seconds of the game. The only one that was deserving was maybe Kindels 2nd yellow and thats it. Riz shouldn't have gotten any yellow's period. As for Scotty, well that was a joke. Also, no one is blaming the Surrey boys, as I have said and many others have said, the SU boys were and still are a classy group. But you I don't know.Say what you want BRFC. I have never said much about any games this year but that was a @#$%$#@ing discrace and BC soccer and the VMSL should be embarassed.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes you do so I guess the VMSL should be embarrassed.

Pretty sure that's what you meant Capitano :D

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I suppose you do, but why would the VMSL be embarrassed that two of their teams played, what sounded like, a fantastic match that was soured by purported poor officiating by BCSA referees for a BCSA Provincial Game? :D

Capitano

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
The VMSL is not to blame, thats not what I am saying. It was a great game until the ref lost control. The VMSL should stand up and say something about these officials.Instead put their tales between their legs and say nothing.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is the VMSL going to do? Withdraw all their teams as a sign of protest!?

seriously.

sounds like a lot of sour grapes on one side, and some defenders of some of the referee's calls on the other.

I'd imagine the truth lies somewhere in between, probably closer to the side sounding like sour grapes.

It obviously sucks, which is probably why SU was not elated, at least outwardly, with the win. Whinging on here isn't going to do anything but give us folks in the TTP "Peanut Gallery" some giggles.

However if the purpose of this tourney is to come up with the Best BC has to offer and send to Nationals, two teams that allow a referee to determine an outcome would probably not have gone the distance anyways

~Mr. Peanut.

Capitano

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's not about taking our teams out of BC's. It's about playing Sept. to Mar. to get to this point. And for 3 weeks of BCSA to appoint refs like this. VMSL should have some input as should the other league's about their top officials. Good luck to everyone.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I saw most of the first half, never seen that guy before, assumed he was from the VMSL stable of refs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0