Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BC Provincial Cup Draw MEN 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just saying why say anything the Ref's are not intentially trying to rip people off. And ya i do talk a lot BACK TO BACK National Champs...i guess for the most part i always back it up...Captain just hate to see good guys get in pissing matches as to who saw what. Most of the guys on here really have no clue and should be on a Soap Opera (Days of our lives) C'mon the CELTS!

PS i love coming one here for pure entertainment it's like watching the MUPPET SHOW all over again

what ever you say

Attachments

• Miss Piggy.png
    Miss Piggy.png
    123.4 KB · Views: 41

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Again what exactly did you contribute?

I think we have all been waiting with baited breath to find out exactly what contributions the hallowed "larsson the great" had towards the Callies winning B2B...was it filling waterbottles, filling the net, or filling your face?! ;)

I believe it takes a team which includes players , coaches and management to win such awards but i guess ur still living the Ally Mccoist years as one man who can win anything on his own......A true Blue Nose Muppet

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
...except for the part about where you say:
And ya i do talk a lot BACK TO BACK National Champs...i guess for the most part i always back it up

missed the part where you said

And ya WE do talk a lot BACK TO BACK National Champs...WE guess for the most part WE always back it up

~stillwaitingpatiently Mr Henson ;)

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Again what exactly did you contribute?

I think we have all been waiting with baited breath to find out exactly what contributions the hallowed "larsson the great" had towards the Callies winning B2B...was it filling waterbottles, filling the net, or filling your face?! ;)

Again Who are you and what have you done! i guess i got all the trophies and medals at a thrifty just like you knowledge of football.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have never claimed any sort of greatness..It is simple.

Under-promise and over-deliver ;)

I do know that I am not a self inflicted obese has-been that moved to Calgary and am now riding the coattails of a well run and fantastically talented team to give justification to spam a messageboard full of folks that don't care/never cared.

Life must be grand.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Johhny wow you are one STUPID BOY! before you comment you need to read what was written before my comment then you wouldn't look so STUPID. Here is a little help for you Larsson - one person......Callies - Club so if it we talking then Callies would be sending a message not ME Larsson but as you know it was ME Larsson commenting does that clear up the confusing for you Johhny****ingstupidbluenose

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

I do know that I am not a self inflicted obese has-been that moved to Calgary and am now riding the coattails of a well run and fantastically talented team to give justification to spam a messageboard full of folks that don't care/never cared.

Life must be grand.

You Listen here you Bluenoses bastid. My larsson can back it up Big time.

I am to larsson as what the gerbil was to Richard Gere. I remember this one time we were arguing and Lars told me to kiss his ass and to that i replied but "i dont have a week off"

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Life must be grand.

**** i love this especially the part where you know me and have seen me....awesome ! a true character that has done absolutely nothing in his life........Sorry that is mean TTP is you life hahahahahah by the way no longer obese you might wanna update your Black Book POOOOF

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Johhny wow you are one STUPID BOY! before you comment you need to read what was written before my comment then you wouldn't look so STUPID. Here is a little help for you Larsson - one person......Callies - Club so if it we talking then Callies would be sending a message not ME Larsson but as you know it was ME Larsson commenting does that clear up the confusing for you Johhny****ingstupidbluenose

like our great Captain ( A decent Septic supporter;) ) said:

and speaking of talking too much.......:rolleyes:

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You Listen here you Bluenoses bastid. My larsson can back it up Big time.

I am to larsson as what the gerbil was to Richard Gere. I remember this one time we were arguing and Lars told me to kiss his ass and to that i replied but "i dont have a week off"

The Bitch is BACK! How is Compton Vancouver

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
like our great Captain ( A decent Septic supporter;) ) said:

Quote:
and speaking of talking too much.......

Yes he is referring to me alone wow you must be a total moron! Please Johnny****kingstupidbluenose stop your making yourself look even more stupid someone please help him

I know it is tough being a gers supporter cause you'll never win and cause of your financial problems will most likely end up in Div.1 . But you need to think a little more clearly before you type. this is help from me to you

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
You might wanna retry that pisstaking

Shrewd larsson, very shrewd, (You can click here if you need the definition)

but you see, the beauty of it, is that when you edit a post you see a "date stamp" (definition click here)

Let me explain this...

PAU beat Coquitlam Metro Ford last year in the BC's at SSAP, they have drawn them again this year after they beat ICSF Inter this weekend, in which knvb (who happens to play for PAU) set up a vBookie event. I bet the draw. It went to PK's, which means I won 3.2 Million tokens on my 1 million token bet. I also applaud the guys from PAU for winning the game because I like the PAU guys.

There was no "pisstake" there, it was just a comment to try and get back on topic from well...nevermind

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
so...again back on topic since that disaster is over...

When is the LUFC vs Croatia Game at MAP on Saturday? Anyone Anyone...Bueller?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0