Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone ever had Andrew Tolchart (?) as a ref?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As above.......has anybody had the privilege of having this gentleman reffing a game for them? Top notch.

I think that was his name............

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
alikira said:
As above.......has anybody had the privilege of having this gentleman reffing a game for them? Top notch.

Yep, thought he was great!! Doesn't do it for the money and really enjoys the sport. I wish their was more ref's like him out there.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have to believe that Alikira was taking the piss reading his comments in the school soccer yesterday.

Alikira,

you should be used to the mediocrity of it all though.

screamingbeauty3

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, I have many times! Calls things fairly, isn't whistle happy and I agree with Franchise he does really do it because he loves it. All around good guy.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
alikira said:

This isn't a case of blaming the ref is it alikira?? It must have been a bad day, your high school team loses 3-1 and your Flyers get shitkicked by the Leafs. (hey but I'm happy...Go Leafs:knvb: )

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
This isn't a case of blaming the ref is it alikira?? It must have been a bad day, your high school team loses 3-1 and your Flyers get shitkicked by the Leafs. (hey but I'm happy...Go Leafs:knvb: )

I don't think I said anything about that, big man. Quality official like that deserves a thread like this. Don't you think? :confused:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
alikira said:
I don't think I said anything about that, big man. Quality official like that deserves a thread like this. Don't you think? :confused:

Very true, I know him personally and have worked with him in his days as a youth officer. He truly loves the game and doesn't take any shti. I wish there was more ref's like him.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
screamingbeauty3 said:
Yeah, I have many times! Calls things fairly, isn't whistle happy and I agree with Franchise he does really do it because he loves it. All around good guy.

JAGS please note the name of screamingbeauty3's team. ( I wonder who screamingbeauty1 and screamingbeauty2 are by the way? Which team are they on?).

Just scroll up four posts.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts