Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AMSL 2008 - Banter, Etc...

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I dont know who would say you are bad influences..:rolleyes:

After all your girls always used stickers after losing their shirts...:knvb:

Hey who was the light weight on your team that was puking on the field while trying to play on Sunday.. NOW THATS EMBARRASSING. :D

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard we were not having a cup final because the last couple of years the Young Guns were not in it and if they can't win it nobody will.

You heard correctly, STD. For that same reason, there will not be an "A" cup final this year.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Union Jackers 4 - Knackered 3

Close game throughout, with UJ's pulling off the win late.

Beverages where had, but barbecue was not.
late night game at Van Tech tomorrow. Glad to get that one out of the way early in the season

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Orange Crushed 6-0 Shadow FC

Not sure where all the Shadow players were yesterday, but glad they were absent because we seemed to struggle against them last year! Great start to the season for OC, although there is a bit of concern of the precedent we set ourselves :eek::eek:!!!! It was our first game up at Eagle Mountain...field isn't as bad as Osler or Kway, but the fact that you drive to an altitude beyond residential homes, beyond a power station, beyond paved roads, and then a little bit higher than that??? Wow, there will be some dodgy post-game commutes home on that gravel road after some BBQ & bevvies this season! Anyways, some very nice goals and footy played by everyone on the OC yesterday...looking forward to being the first game tonight at Van Tech so we can enjoy some bevvies and another BBQ while watching UJ's vs Cosmos...hopefully Cosmos have all their ladies tonight, as they played yesterday's game with only 7 or 8 players on the pitch w/only 2 ladies!

stunatman

Oct 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
great job cosmos on da win las nite and it's nice 2 have all da sallies playing.slowly but surely da cosmos will have a complete team.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good game last night.
Cosmos girls played great for them.

We played alright, but not good enough

We had a few chances, they had more. But only 1 goal on the whole night.

Now a two week wait for our next game.

Funbox

Jun 15, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I dont know who would say you are bad influences..:rolleyes:

After all your girls always used stickers after losing their shirts...:knvb:

Hey who was the light weight on your team that was puking on the field while trying to play on Sunday.. NOW THATS EMBARRASSING. :D

Nah, there is no losing of the shirts... it is more like choosing to take them off. :D And to stick up for my friend STD...there was more than one person puking at the field that day....;)

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have to admit after a dismal start to the season YG is starting to come back into their winning ways. After a bad loss to Poco Rockets who thought it was great to run up the score against a team with 7 players and a female in net, they have managed to pull out two wins in a row. Tonight against a young, excited 'What the FC' team who demolished "C" division last year it was YG Inc basically playing "pig in the middle" with the ball and winning 4-1. To the credit of "What the FC' there are no over voluptous players as they are all young and fit but sometimes age and experience provevs plenty, as what the Detroit Red Wings are showing in the playoffs!:D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Union Jackers 1 - Orange Crushed 1

We need to start quicker since we seem to start slow and other teams are gung ho from the start. We end up having to pull out comebacks all the time.

Eagle Mountain Park is way the f**k up the hill. It'll be years before houses even hit that field.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
UJ's 5 - Butter 4 or 4-3 or something like that.
that was the most "co-ed" like game we've played all year.
Including the bevies afterwards.

Although it was weak that Butter ran out of cold beer.

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
UJ's 5 - Butter 4 or 4-3 or something like that.
that was the most "co-ed" like game we've played all year.
Including the bevies afterwards.

Although it was weak that Butter ran out of cold beer.

Lucky you guys for getting to play this weekend..

Our game was forfitted by the Beernuts, sucks arse as it was such a nice day to drink the bevvies

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh I had a few anyways, but not at the field with the team, which woulda been a bit nicer. Not too many players would show up to a field when we dont have a game unfortunately, I would however.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So it is true about the POCO Rockets that they are a bunch of tryhards!

" Not too many players would show up to a field when we dont have a game unfortunately"

A true co-ed team shows up to drink and bbq and MAYBE play a game of soccer!:eek:

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
So it is true about the POCO Rockets that they are a bunch of tryhards!

" Not too many players would show up to a field when we dont have a game unfortunately"

A true co-ed team shows up to drink and bbq and MAYBE play a game of soccer!:eek:

I'm not sure what you mean. Our game against you guys you didn't field a team for either drinking or soccer, as with the 7 players and no one was around after drinking. We left there at midnight that night!

This has something to do with the pot and kettle being black or something to that extent!!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0