Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A Gay Simpson?!?

Which Simpson character will come out of the closet this year?

• Total voters

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It says in the Province today, and I quote:
Matt Groening, creator of The Simpsons, says one of the shows characters will come out of the closet next season.
There are a few "people" that it could be. Smithers comes to mind. It's pretty obvious that he is and that is what makes me think that it isn't him.

What about "Comic Book Guy"? He definitely could be gay.

Perhaps Ned's oldest boy? Krusty? Mr. Burns?:eek: It could be anyone.

Tune in a few months to find out.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Comic book guy was shagging Skinners mom. Can't be him. No chance it's Krusty or Burns. My guess Lenny and or Carl. Perhaps Flanders or Moe. It certainly won't be someone in the Simpson family and by the bounds of good taste it won't be a kid like, Milhouse, Lisa and say Nelson.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about Mrs Krebapple (sp) She must be jaded by her pen pal relationship with Gordie Howe!

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What about Grampa Simpsons friend in the old folks home. What the hell is his name again? You can never tell about them old people.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
My guess is Lenny and Carl elope.

No chance it's Moe, as he has made a playn or two for Marge in the past, if I'm not mistaken.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Personally, I think that Apu (to fitting) Nahasapeemapetilon will come out. We will find out that his wife Manjula is secretly married to his brother Sanjay.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
My guess is Barney, you never see him with a chick,he is always at the bar with a room full of guys and he writes alot of poems.

If you write alot of poems, surely you must be gay. :D

It can't be Apu, he is brown, thus he can't be gay. :p

Maybe it is one of the I-Tie Mobsters..... :)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We already know Smithers is gay so his name shouldn't be included in the options.....remember his resort trip and of course his references to Mr. Burns in many occasions.....

I'm going to say that is going to be Moe. Remember the 'Flaming Moe' episode? It is your perfect example of foreshadowing.......:)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
After further reflection, I think that it could be Kodos and Kang. They spend every waking minute together. Maybe one night, you know, something happend and love blossomed from there.

Either them or Grounskeeper Willie. Fagety assed Scot.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco said:
Anyone seen Otto with a chick? :confused:

I think Otto may be a chick. :cool:

Maybe it's Mike Tyson, although they give him a different name on the show. Clarence something or another????

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
Roddrick Tatum.

Him and Rainer Wolfcastle hooking up maybe?

Oh yeah, hahaha, I couldn't remember his name.

Didn't Homer have a gay secetary once named Karl???? Not Carl as in Carl and Lenny.

Ralph Wiggum

Jun 10, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
neither could TR, it's Dreadrick Tatum. :p

missing the obvious, it's Marge's sister Patty, too many clues to miss if you watch every episode 17 times like some of us...

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Corrections.

First, it's Drederick Tatum. His career was managed by Lucius Sweet, Springfield's most famous boxing promoter.

Second, Ms. Edna Krabappel can't be a lesbo. She is still sporadically involved with Principal Skinner.

It's amazing what kind of information you can retain when you're unemployed for months at a time.

Anyways. The most likely pillow-biters would be (in order from most potential to the least): Martin Prince, Barry "Duffman" Duffman, Kent Brockman, Jasper (this is grandpa Simpson's buddy from the Springfield retirement castle), Hans Moleman, Disco Stu, Herman (the one-armed dude that runs the military wharehouse supply store) and, finally, Professor John Frink.

Rob has a very good point about Kodos and Kang, although they seem more hellbent on world domination as opposed to shirt-lifting.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Sea Captain.

Quote: "Yarrg, what ye need is a Baltic Squid; they can suck the bolts right out of submarine! Yarg."

That, and you'd expect that he's usually surrounded by seamen.

Hardy, har, har. :rolleyes:

Also, I think Moe's been with, and fought over a woman before. But I can't remember which exact episode.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0