Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A Gay Simpson?!?

Which Simpson character will come out of the closet this year?

• Total voters

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with Ralph Wiggum. I've seen his bathroom books :rolleyes: . Patty has expressed her dislikes of men, several times. Although that doesn't really mean that she is gay... :)

How many times has Milhouse made a pass at Bart in the last two seasons? He follows Bart around everywhere, reminds me of club_i_champ's lost puppy syndrome. The fact that Milhouse likes Lisa (or appears to) is because she is a strong dominant type, moreso of a femanist :rolleyes: Gay guys like that (I think) :confused:

I can't believe no one has brough up Itchy or Scratchy. Scratchy is way too sensitive ;)

It could also be Mayor Quimby, although a womanizer, it would be quite a twist! :confused: The possibilities are endless...

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why not set up a betting thing for this Regs?

Myself I can see it being Sideshow Bob. Lenny and Carl is too obvious, Moe isn't, Smithers the same as Lenny and Carl but Bob is always after Bart, reminds me of Michael Jackson, I know Bart made him get arrested but who knows what happened to Bob in jail :eek: .

P.S. Otto is not gay he was with that chick in the Simpsons home when they came back from somewhere.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some of you don't pay enough attention.

Kodos and Kang are brother and sister.

It could only be Frank Grimes jr, the Capital City Goofball, Gabbo or Poochie.

lita

Feb 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great thread, as we are avid Simpson fans it led to great dinner conversation, with no one agreeing.

lita ~ Snake, never seen him with a girl (although James argues he has been) and I felt bad about ruining the gay prison fantasies.

James ~ Patty, avid man-hatter, closes relationship was with a lizard.

Christopher ~ Sea Captain, set it up with the "these will keep my men from homosexuality for about 5 minutes, arg arg arg" as handing out girlie mags.

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about Ned Flanders now that his wifey bit the big one..... that would throw all the "Bible Thumpers" into a tantrum! :D

I can see religious groups trying to ban the Simpsons if that were the case.... :eek: :rolleyes:

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Milhouse is an obvious choice, but his love for Lisa has been well documented.

When Lisa gets married, Milhouse has become Homer's boss at the power plant and we get to see an older, balder Thrillhouse break down at the news that his long-time love is getting hitched. The only thing that puzzled me about this development is how Milhouse avoided working at the cracker factory like his dad.

My money is on Nelson, who after a brief fling with Lisa returned to hanging around his all-male crew on a full-time basis.

Howabout Uter? He's German, loves chocolate and doesn't have a very good sense of humour (remember how he recoiled when Homer went to pinch his bosoms?). Nooo...wait. Uter isn't gay.

Uter is TheRob. Yeeeeah. TheUter. Consider it your new Offenbarung my friend.

"Don't make me run, I'm full of chocolate!"

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
All the guys I talked with at soccer today think it'll be Ned Flanders. Now that the wife is gone and since he does act/scream like a woman sometimes then they say it has to be him. As well he has the moustache and his kids act somewhat gay as well. This should be interesting and it's sure to get more than a group of people complaining.

Ralph Wiggum

Jun 10, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
jinky - grimey's dead man, and unless they buried him face down and only six inches deep... :eek:

Snake's girlfriend was courted by Mr. Burns, Homer was held hostage, blah blah blah, it's not Snake.

this is better than who shot mr. burns, let's hope it;'s not the same crapo ending. :D

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Frank Grimes JR RW. JR.

I had no idea that Kodos and Kang were brother and sister. Which one is which?

There is a magazine or paper in the UK reporting that it is Marge's sister Patty. And that Springfield legalizes gay marriage. Homer becomes ordaned over the internet and conducts the ceremony.

Or it could be the one armed conspiricy guy. He does talk with a bit of a lisp.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Milhouse won't ever work at the Cracker factory because his dad got the boot when he got the boot from Mrs. Vanhoutman.

I think we've basically covered every character by now so we have to be right.

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm going with Flanders on this one... based on shock-value alone, this would be a great choice. Cue the protests from every Church in the states!!!

"You want me to suck-o-li-dock-o-li your cok-o-li?? O-k-li dock-e-li" :wa:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart said:
I think we've basically covered every character by now so we have to be right.
We've barely touched the surface.

What about the School Cook?(her name escapes me :eek: ). She serves up a mean 'meat' loaf and rat's milk...

What about the professor? I know he took the syrome that made him irresistable, but perhaps that could backfire... :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Perhaps "Santa's lil' helper, although he's been snipped :eek:

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC - they said a wedding so I doubt it'll be an animal... it's due to the whole gay marriage issues so until the law permits marrying animals I think you're off ;)

Plus South Park already covered "Gay Aniamals"... :rolleyes: :D

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gay Ned Flanders? He's had more women than most TTPers.

What about the Simpson's spin-off?

The robot could travel back in time. He's got the right name, Bender.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC said:
What about the School Cook?(her name escapes me :eek: ). She serves up a mean 'meat' loaf and rat's milk...
Not a bad suggestion, but I have to disagree:

"More testicles means more iron."

Strike 'er off the list.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Perhaps they'll introduce a lovable new character, but then have 'it' come out of the closet... ;)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lunch Lady Doris isn't gay. She had no problem greasing up Willie when Santa's Little Helper was stuck in the schools heating ducts.

It says it is a Simpsons "regular". So there won't be any new cast members coming out.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is anyone as stoked as I am for the upcoming Simpsons season? Starting tomorrow...

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0