Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A Gay Simpson?!?

Which Simpson character will come out of the closet this year?

• Total voters

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here, here. (Or is it "Hear, hear"?)

Did anyone catch the Hallowe'en episodes last week? Fcukin' hilarious. I only caught the last 5-10 minutes when Bart & Milhouse could stop time with a magic watch, but I was pissing myself.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The season premier is tomorrow night. I doubt the wedding will happen any time soon.

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Britain's favourite comedy and America's only intentional comedy.

A match made in comedy heaven. Like Steve Countdown Connundrum reading a post by Dazza to the other brainiacs who post in the Premiership thread. :)

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alright I'll bite. Countdown conundrum is either way to witty, or you have gone and used a big word again without looking it up. i think the latter. Steve5432?, now that for some would be a countdown conundrum. Class dismissed.

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll write this again, some numpty got his knickers in a bunch because I said a word that offended his right-wing religious nutjob beliefs and deleted me. Maybe he was taking the piss?

:)

If you don't know what a Countdown Conundrum is you're a fraud and are as British as Councellor Schröder. Countdown is a British institution and a by-word for shite. It's why it suits you so, you see?

You teaching classes on anything other than boring the clackers off everyone who reads the shite you come out with is a real stretch for the old imagination. It would be a pisstake though. Your first one.

Don't bite to(o) hard, I prefer it gentle.

killerboot13

Jan 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
What about Lisa's teacher? Miss Hoover

Has anyone thought of her? maybe she's not married for a reason!

Or how about Cletus - the hillbilly i know he has kids but i don't think his marriage is ligitimate and he could also be a closet case

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
terry said:
I'll write this again, some numpty got his knickers in a bunch because I said a word that offended his right-wing religious nutjob beliefs and deleted me. Maybe he was taking the piss?

If you don't know what a Countdown Conundrum is you're a fraud and are as British as Councellor Schröder. Countdown is a British institution and a by-word for shite. It's why it suits you so, you see?

You teaching classes on anything other than boring the clackers off everyone who reads the shite you come out with is a real stretch for the old imagination. It would be a pisstake though. Your first one.

Don't bite to(o) hard, I prefer it gentle.

Your right I must be a fraud. I have never considered myself British. I'm Scottish thats it. I'd be Canadaish before British.

It's a ridiculous game show, the fact that it has become an institution just go's to show how alike your American cousins you mob are becoming.

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah bless, doesn't he try hard? :)

Be yourself, Conundrum, be yourself. This constant, desperate pretending to be Scottish is just plain odd. "Your" far more convincing as a Welshman.

You'd have more luck at some credibility had you told me to **** off (but don't swear or someone called Regs will recreate scenes from Deliverence and send you illiterate private messages while self-flagellating) and that you'd never seen Countdown. There would have been nowt wrong with that, CC! :)

Countdown is as similar to one of your gameshows as I am a medieval dancer and you are a Scotsman. :)

When does your next class start? You make a cracking teacher. "Your" starting to give me the horn. I like them dumb and rough.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0