Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2017 BC Mens Provincial A Cup - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The 1-0 goal at 45+ was a dagger. With 3 minutes to half Inter came alive after sitting back for the last 20 or so. Killer goal and then they came out hard at the beginning of the 2nd and got the 2-0 goal.

Langley played hard, and yes, the goal was pretty. Inter have 2 or 3 players that are technically a notch higher than the rest. Otherwise both teams battled hard.

Not a pretty match but a good one.

blade

Sep 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter 2 Langley 1 final

Langley scored a beauty later in the second half with a beautiful cross off the left side just before the ball crossed the goal line , finished with a very nice header to make things interesting.

Unfortunately, the 1-0 goal for Inter with seconds remaining in the first half really hurt Langley heading into the second.

Inter seemed a bit more dangerous going at goal throughout the night imho .

Almost forgot, there appeared to be controversy on the second Inter goal . The ball carrier crossed paths with another attacker who never touched the ball or interfered with the defender. The ball carrier then struck it well with a nice finish. However, the assistant, anticipating the offside player getting involved, put his flag up , throwing Langley into a bit of a frenzy.

After a short delay, in which an explanation was given, the play restarted and Inter was up 2-0.

As mentioned, Langley scored a nice one late but never seemed to sustain enough of a dangerous attack to get the equalizer.

Crazy-K

Feb 22, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Went to watch inter vs Langley

All I have to say is if those two teams made semis it doesnt show much for soccer in the province kick and chase not much of anything else I do agree with the second goal inter scored Milad was offside and interfered with a Langley player to let the inter player to get to the ball and score the winner

Very boring game over all

Let's go Westside shite these FVSL fans

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Went to watch inter vs Langley

All I have to say is if those two teams made semis it doesnt show much for soccer in the province kick and chase not much of anything else I do agree with the second goal inter scored Milad was offside and interfered with a Langley player to let the inter player to get to the ball and score the winner

Very boring game over all

Let's go Westside shite these FVSL fans

Were you expecting Barca tiki-taka?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was a lot of hump and hope, more from Langley than Inter.

There were long spells where Langley took it to Inter, last 20 in the first in particular. Inter absorbed really well. There was an obvious age difference, and Langley had more legs most of the game.

Inter was simply more polished and took their chances. The dagger at the close of the first was the TSN Turning point. It wasn't a piss taking by any means, but the better team on the night is moving on.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Best of luck to Utah mini Utah and the Aldy boys! You are my dark horse. I wish you the best today!

GoF

Apr 29, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
inter gave away a hell of a lot of free kicks last night in the first half. Langley kept sending them in long to the far post and out of play. They should have done more all the possession. Neither team stood out. Difference was Inter more clinical. Did what they needed to do. It was fecking freezing by the end as well so was happy no extra time!

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Aldy. Could this be the year?

Are most of the Aldergrove guys from that area?

Very impressive.

Demographics are shifting.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heard it was 1-1 until second yellow for Westside.

Aldy scores off the free kick and then pads the stats at the end.

The FVSL is off to Nationals!!!

Now can they win the trophy...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0