Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 BC Mens Provincial A Cup - Draw/Results/Scuttlebutt

Lovers

Jan 31, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tough one for the Abby boys as they couldnt claw back twice. Side note: if that was VMSL's best team then FVSL not far off at all. good luck Langley the rest of the way

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watched the first half seemed the first goal caught the keep out, abby hit the bar. Even first but it was a great game to watch. Glad to see the fvsl is keeping pace with the vmsl

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I caught the 2nd half of the Clan/Abby game. It was 2-0 Clan at half. Credit to Abby for not giving up and kept fighting back. Abby is a very young and upcoming team. BUT, I think Clan made them look good at the same time. I say that because their was alot of individual play by players on Clan. If they spread the ball around better they could've easily hammered Abby IMHO. Best of luck Clan.

Mar 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knvb. Shut your pie hole you f in baby. Gotta love island refs. Typical comment from a typical homo mainlander. Were you there? I guess not not! When 2 guys call the linesman a fu&kng idiot is that not a red card. Figure it out you clown and stop making excuses idiot. So stale with the same shite from you homos all the time. They were lucky not to be down 2-0 at half moron.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knvb. Shut your pie hole you f in baby. Gotta love island refs. Typical comment from a typical homo mainlander. Were you there? I guess not not! When 2 guys call the linesman a fu&kng idiot is that not a red card. Figure it out you clown and stop making excuses idiot. So stale with the same shite from you homos all the time. They were lucky not to be down 2-0 at half moron.

From your past posts and this one i can only assume you did not get past grade nine !

Lovers

Jan 31, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I caught the 2nd half of the Clan/Abby game. It was 2-0 Clan at half. Credit to Abby for not giving up and kept fighting back. Abby is a very young and upcoming team. BUT, I think Clan made them look good at the same time. I say that because their was alot of individual play by players on Clan. If they spread the ball around better they could've easily hammered Abby IMHO. Best of luck Clan.

Kinda thought abby came out and forced the Clan to play as you say(individual). wasnt something they talked about at half and said lets play individual against these guys. Abby came out in second half showed they can play with "the clan" and dictated the pace of play. Maybe they had another gear but wasnt clearly evident today. Needless to say they were the better team on the day but it wasnt far off.

Has Columbus had 3 goals scored on them all year???

Plain and Tall

Feb 2, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

I only called him a "F'ing idiot" after a blown call which took away our 1-0 lead in OT. Was a phantom offside call and if I'm spending my hard earned money to play this game to pay these ARs and they ruin it, I'm going to tell them. If the man can't take a little jab from 30 yards away he shouldn't be reffing a mens league game. Not justifying what I said, I'm sure I should have just called him a muppet, but in the heat of the moment sometimes you say things over the top. But really? Straight red in OT for 2 words? Ref should have some sort of discretion.

Also, very questionable referee scheduling. Two National level refs (Ref + AR) who did a relatively decent job. Second AR was a local guy who wasn't experienced at all.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Good battle yesterday with delta. They scored in the first after a bad giveaway. Then a nice cross and good finish. We tied it up in the second half on a nice cross and beautiful side volley finish. They went ahead about two minutes later on another giveaway and cracker of a shot. They got a red early in the second for a second yellow. We pressed hard and they sat back and we were rewarded with about ten to go in the game. Not much happened in the first ot. In the second ot we got a red for two yellows and then we scored with about 8 min to go. They pressed but we defended well and Garth come out for some strong crosses. Everyone played like we can yesterday with Tim perry being motm. Best game i have seen the macedonian ref. he let stuff go without cards finally. On to next week.

Last edited by a moderator:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF? Let the game go without cards but 2 guys are sent off for double yellows? Gotta love mainland refs

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2nd half underway and sounds like MF keeper ( I assume bird ) is standing on his head to keep it at 2-0

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0