Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 BC Mens Provincial A Cup - Draw/Results/Scuttlebutt

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just spent the last 2+ days in dogged negotations with my beautiful young lady + 2 wee ones to let me make the trip over to the Island. Please don't anyone ruin this for me.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
So, the Men's A Cup final is at 6PM somewhere on Vancouver Island involving two Vancouver Metro sides on a Saturday. I know that the Bc Soccer President is a former VISL President, but I am wondering if they have hired some sort of consultant to make the general soccer community in this province believe that they are even more inept than is already the existing perception?

If that is the case, this is a stroke of genius.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So, the Men's A Cup final is at 6PM somewhere on Vancouver Island involving two Vancouver Metro sides on a Saturday. I know that the Bc Soccer President is a former VISL President, but I am wondering if they have hired some sort of consultant to make the general soccer community in this province believe that they are even more inept than is already the existing perception?

If that is the case, this is a stroke of genius.

Is there a PPV event on the mainland?

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Luch how would Surrey United vs West Van sound with a full BBQ on Saturday at Kinsman at 2 PM.Maybe with the U21 final going with the two VMSL finalists in that tournament Guildford FC vs West Van FC before the A final with a few hundred fans?

Just asking.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Luch how would Surrey United vs West Van sound with a full BBQ on Saturday at Kinsman at 2 PM.Maybe with the U21 final going with the two VMSL finalists in that tournament Guildford FC vs West Van FC before the A final with a few hundred fans?

Just asking.

^^^ LIKE.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
more fuel to the fire... Macedonia has the middle for the A final.

someone better get the duct tape for 29...

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
more fuel to the fire... Macedonia has the middle for the A final.

someone better get the duct tape for 29...

Quite the promotion he got, being the 4th official at the B final last year, straight to the middle of the A final this year. At least both teams in the final have had him sometime throughout league play so refereeing is not an excuse this year for either team...

leftwing13

Oct 23, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quite the promotion he got, being the 4th official at the B final last year, straight to the middle of the A final this year. At least both teams in the final have had him sometime throughout league play so refereeing is not an excuse this year for either team...

nice underlying hint to remind everyone that your cryotes made the B cup finals last year ( in the A cup forum) . go home JJ.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
[offtopic]

Congrats to Surrey United Women as they are BC Champs for the 10th year in a row after a 1-0 will today

[/offtopic]

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0