Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Nations Cup

portugesesoccerstar

Jun 17, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey . my name is josh and i am 15 years old i am sending messages but they look like there not comming through i play for langley untied soccer assoc. moving on to surrey untied metro team this year. if you were looking for another player my friend is interested . could you please send me the form and details
thanks josh

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Josh. Your last name does sound Portuguese, but it could also be Brazilian, so we need to make sure. Do you fall down and grab your face, wiggling on the ground until everyone acknowledges that you must have been shot by a gunman, even in the warm up?

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey . my name is josh and i am 15 years old i am sending messages but they look like there not comming through i play for langley untied soccer assoc. moving on to surrey untied metro team this year. if you were looking for another player my friend is interested . could you please send me the form and details
thanks josh

No Youth talk on TTP.

Get the Fcuk back to class!

Wally

Jul 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The draw for the 2012 Nations Cup has been completed.

Open Age
Group 1 - Ireland, Portugal, Caribbean, Iran
Group 2 - Africa, First Nations, Canada, China
Group 3 - India, Italy, Scotland, Croatia
Group 4 - England, Germany, S. America, Fiji

Over 30's
Group 1 - Ireland, England, Germany, India
Group 2 - Scotland, China, Portugal, Italy

Over 38's
Group 1 - Scotland, Ireland, Romania, Canada
Group 2 - Fiji, Germany, India, China

Over 45's
Group 1 - Scotland, Canada, India, TBA
Group 2 - China, First Nations, Ireland, England

Women's
Group 1 - Ireland, Italy, First Nations
Group 2 - Canada, England, India

And new for 2012,the O-52's
Scotland, Ireland, India, China

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow dam ireland again.....and every year so far we draw portugal i dont know how these draws work but it seems a little skecky..

The draw for the 2012 Nations Cup has been completed.

Open Age
Group 1 - Ireland, Portugal, Caribbean, Iran
Group 2 - Africa, First Nations, Canada, China
Group 3 - India, Italy, Scotland, Croatia
Group 4 - England, Germany, S. America, Fiji

Over 30's
Group 1 - Ireland, England, Germany, India
Group 2 - Scotland, China, Portugal, Italy

Over 38's
Group 1 - Scotland, Ireland, Romania, Canada
Group 2 - Fiji, Germany, India, China

Over 45's
Group 1 - Scotland, Canada, India, TBA
Group 2 - China, First Nations, Ireland, England

Women's
Group 1 - Ireland, Italy, First Nations
Group 2 - Canada, England, India

And new for 2012,the O-52's
Scotland, Ireland, India, China

SoccerPaul

Jul 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
is it group 1 winners play group 2, and group 3 winners play group 4? Could it be India Ireland final for the 3rd straight year? Also looks like potential for the same semis as last year.

Wally

Jul 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now, the Euro's are over, it's time for The Nations Cup! The tournament is only a couple of weeks away and we are getting things sorted to ensure you can all play and quench your thirst (hopefully not at the same time - although I think one Mr. Millar may have succeeded in accomplishing that over a fence one year).

BEER GARDEN has a new service provider this year and will be serving Granville Island product again. Same as last year, the Friday night beer garden will be at the West Richmond Community Center. This is just south of the turf fields by the playground. There will be an indoor and outdoor garden and a good view of the games played on the two turf fields. The Beer Garden will move back to the grassy knoll for Saturday & Sunday. There will be some fantastic new food vendors there as well as some of your old favourites.

After Hours Party:
The Shark Club and Sandman Hotel Official Nations Cup After Party:

- Free shuttle to Richmond Shark Club from Nations Cup Beer Garden (on Sat. July 21st)
- Drink Special for Nations Cup attendees and players at Shark Club
- Discounted Sandman Hotel rates (as low as $89 per night - see website booking)

New for this year is the O-52 division made up of only 4 teams this year, but expect that to increase in the future.

We are not using Minoru fields this year, but have two additional grass fields at Manoah Steves School (1.2km from Hugh Boyd - only a short walk or drive away, Captain Shamrock can suggest the best bike route!)

Couple of corrections to the earlier draw post in the O-45's, Fiji is in group 1, not Canada, and the TBA team in Serbia.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Open Group 1 is the group of death.

I anticipate the same semifinals and final as last year.

Should be a great weekend!

Wally - can I park my motorhome at Hugh Boyd for the weekend? Seriously.

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You would not be the first person to have parked their motorhome at Hugh Boyd

Only requirement is the bacon and eggs for the organizing committee as they show up Sunday morning. And I like my coffee with a couple lumps of sugar :)

Wally

Jul 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Despite Lean's desire for morning breakfast, I'm afraid the City doesn't allow overnight motorhome parking at City parks. We have had to make special arrangements for the security vehicles to stay onsite overnight but don't have the authority to OK anyone else parking there. Sorry!

Sandman is an option for those driving in to Richmond - particularly those who want to ensure they don't have to drive after an afternoon / evening in the beer garden. And there is the Shark Club beside the hotel... and Lean, you can get your Denny's breakfast with coffee, two sugars (god knows, you need all the sweetening you can get!)

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BOOOOO

Looks like you have to pick up the coffee now! Maybe a panini to go with it.

Anyone booked warmup games yet or have any results?

Wally

Jul 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Defending champions getting back on track with their winning ways... Who scored for the Irish?

Weather report for the tournament currently showing low 20's - good for the players and the fans alike! We wouldn't want it too hot and then have to see Walks getting cooked like a lobster in the beer garden...

Wally

Jul 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
FREE BEER at Nations Cup 2012...

Yes, you did read it right!

For any of you staying at one of the tournament hotels, come visit us at the tournament desk, bring your proof of payment for your Richmond hotel room and receive $25 of beer tickets from your friendly Nations Cup committee members!

Valid for the first 15 rooms confirmed paid at the tournament desk.

Remember to quote Nations Cup to receive the tournament rate. Best to make a phone reservation at this point.

Vancouver Airport Hotel and Accommodations | Sandman Hotels $89/ night

Luxury Hotels Canada | Sandman Signature Hotels and Resorts $119/night

There is also a shuttle bus leaving the beer garden on Sat night at 9pm to drive people back to the hotel and Shark Club.

Drink safely...

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0