Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Nations Cup

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
India already out? That won't sit well.
we play you guys for the group tomorrow..us u guys and Portugal have a chance in advancing...only if we finished 1 of many good scoring chances vs Portugal we wouldn't have to worry about them....good luck tomorrow

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr Base. All i know is group 3. We beat India last night 1-0. Croatia beat Scotland 2-1. Today we be Scotland 1-0 and Croatia tied India 1-1. We play Croatia tomorrow. A win or a tie and we're in the semis. I heard Croatia got two reds? I was working today so i don't know any other scores

Rainman

Oct 23, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Iran 5-2 over Caribbean. Fiji-England 1-1. Germany 2-1 over S.America.
Croatia and India had 2 reds each.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia with two reds. Wao must be mad man in comand again. If he coaches fist div is on the way. Reds will be each game.
That's not like india to get two reds.
I am surprized that Scotland is slipping. After all we keap on getting players from Scotland on our first team.
Cheers better luck to all today.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
We lost to the Germans in the semis 2-0. Tale of two halves as we took it to them in the first but couldn't score. Their keeper played huge. second half they buried there chances and won. a guy wearing leatards scored on me for the winner. That is what i have to live with for the next year. Second goal was a hand ball breakaway that was slotted nicely. Heard Germany beat Iran in the second ot of the final. Congrats to them for the win. They had a good team.. Thanks to the organizers once again putting on a first class tourney. Always my pleasure to be apart of this event. Till next year.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Over 30's Scotland defeated India 1-0 in the finals. The winner came on a header which was lucky to have crossed the line but it did. I thought we dominated majority of the game from beginning to end. Scots goalie made a few good saves and we were unlucky not to get the equalizer. I thought we were the better team on the day but couldn't find the back of the net. Congrats to Scotland on winning it. It was a great battle and always a pleasure to be a part of this tourny. Job well done by the committee. See u all next year.

comic book guy

Feb 1, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
We lost to the Germans in the semis 2-0. Tale of two halves as we took it to them in the first but couldn't score. Their keeper played huge. second half they buried there chances and won. a guy wearing leatards scored on me for the winner. That is what i have to live with for the next year. Second goal was a hand ball breakaway that was slotted nicely. Heard Germany beat Iran in the second ot of the final. Congrats to them for the win. They had a good team.. Thanks to the organizers once again putting on a first class tourney. Always my pleasure to be apart of this event. Till next year.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Over 30's Scotland defeated India 1-0 in the finals. The winner came on a header which was lucky to have crossed the line but it did. I thought we dominated majority of the game from beginning to end. Scots goalie made a few good saves and we were unlucky not to get the equalizer. I thought we were the better team on the day but couldn't find the back of the net. Congrats to Scotland on winning it. It was a great battle and always a pleasure to be a part of this tourny. Job well done by the committee. See u all next year.
I agree with Lallz. India were crap.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scotland 38's with the 2-0 win over Germany in the final to go 'back to back' cups. Great group of guys again who gave it all on the field and then in the beer garden. Like many others I'm sure, I can't walk today as the legs are done. Awesome tournament again, so a big thanks to all the organizers.

JAGS

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another great event and thanks to the organizers and other volunteers for all their efforts.

Congrats to Ze Germans.

Congrats also to my friends on the Scotland O-30s and 38s.
Well done boys.

I'm done with the commute.
Next year - River Rock here I come!

Cheers,
RF

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any word on who took home the individual hardware? Please update, lean / Wally... thanks!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done to all the volunteers/organisers for another great Nations Cup. Ireland women win back to back titles against Canada......this was the fifth straight year the two teams have met in the final I think with Canada winning the first 3....now overall in the 8 womens tournaments the score is all level. Ireland 4 Canada 4

Thanks again to the organizers.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0