Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Nations Cup

Wally

Jul 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The trail to Nations Cup 2012 glory kicks off this weekend for teams competing to participate in the Mens Open division.

Fri. May 25th 7pm at Hugh Boyd Park
Chile vs. Japan

Sunday May 27th 7pm at Hugh Boyd Park
Saudi Arabi vs. Friday night's winner

The winner of Sunday's game will be competing in the tournament in July.

This years tournament will be taking place July 20-22, 2012.

ginger tours

Apr 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chile beat Japan 2:1 Chile missed a penalty late in the first half. Japan scored with 8 minutes to play of the second half only to see Chile equalise in the final seconds of time added on. Chile went through to meet the Saudi's in the final on Sunday with a golden goal in the first period of extra time. Qualifying Final Sunday 7pm Hugh Boyd Richmond

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i hear there will be some good sushi kabobs filled with beans after the games ..............................................

sid

junglee

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
if you're someone looking to play in the mens open division this year and for some reason aren't getting the chance with another country - feel free to message me here.

our team is trying to steal a page from the irelands and scotlands of past by going outside the borderlines!;)
jokes aside, if you're interested then message me.

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone with Portuguese heritage interested in possibly playing with Team Portugal Open or over 30s, please message me here.

Thanks,

Mark

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Because the purpose of good grammar is to ensure that what you write is correctly comprehended and is easy and enjoyable to read. Duh

Question: Can You Start a Sentence with "Because"?

Answer: It's OK to start a sentence with "because"; you just have to make sure you're writing complete sentences and not sentence fragments.

That sir is considered a sentence fragment and the result is poor grammar on your part!

:wa:

Duh!!!!!!

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
When do they do the draws for the groups???...hopefully we will get a easy group this year, last 2 years we were not lucky at all....

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0