Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 BC Mens Provincial A Cup - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would think its fair to say, that Poco FC has a chance against everybody in this Cup. Good luck to TA and the boys.
thats true but ubc with a full squad is different......every year they make it to semis and put their second team in cause they cant go to nationals and they loose...

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The pcsl spot is bunk. Nothing we can do. Has to do with A cards. Crap. Give an extra spot to one of the leagues. Summer is so different from winter. Poco should do some damage. I don't know about #1 seed but they should be quality. Good luck to all. Starts tonight, should be good.

Blue and White Army

Dec 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Everything in that article/link can be found in this thread except for the continued plug for some dude's new book about stuff ZERO people on TTP give a rat's arse about.

More than the content of the article, I was sharing that the mass media was covering the provincials. But duly noted that books make your head hurt.

knaacks

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg out in the first round! Stunned....My heart goes out to all the 'Peg boys and to Reedy. Great year, let's hope you can rebound and reload next season. All the best...Albert

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Metro Ford 2 ICST Peg 0

Metro Ford were FULL value for the win tonight. They were very organized and all of the players played their roles perfectly. The 4-2-3-1 set-up helped nullify the midfield and their outside midfielders were not afraid to drop when needed too. The Metro Ford goalie was VERY good but only had to make two good stops throughout the match. All the rest of the time he was in perfect position to end the danger all of the time. The passing of the Peg team tonight was very poor. Far too many missed passes and the team looked out of sorts......disjointed for a good portion of the game. It seemed that there were a lot of million dollar balls which were trying to be played when they didn't need to be played. This feel right into Metro Ford's game plan I'm sure and they looked very capable of controlling ICST's attack all night. The first goal was on a set piece from a free-kick near the touchline. Two players were wide open but one neatly finished the cross into the side netting. Overall, I'm sure the boys are very disappointed with their performance especially when there was so much hope for a repeat. Good season though, Gentlemen. Keep the heads up.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
More than the content of the article, I was sharing that the mass media was covering the provincials. But duly noted that books make your head hurt.
Mass media? Ummm, OK whatever you say, I'll play.

It was a poorly written article that said nothing.

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
There's nothing like the wolves taking Reedie down a peg.

Very disappointing result last night but full marks to Metro Ford for earning the win. We were not at our best and that's not a good thing in a knock out game. No excuses, Metro Ford deserve to be moving on and they have as good a shot as anyone to make the final on their side.

Best of luck to the remaining teams.

One final prediction before officially hitting the links...

West Van over Columbus in the Prov Cup final (2-1).

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0