Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2011 Presidents Cup

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The BC United Loss was a loss, there were specific reasons why we feel that that loss is "yet to be avenged" as our loss to TWU was avenged, which came as 2 beat downs in the return leg of our home and home and the cup... I know all teams are missing players here and there, and the BK's were down men when we played them and won twice... We didn't have our first or second string keeper in net for that BC United game, no coach there that day, and were missing a great many starters... It's one thing to be down one or two guys, even three or four. It's totally different to be down half your team.

No excuses, as of right now the results dictate that BC United is "better" than us. We anticipate and look forward to the game this weekend.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The BC United Loss was a loss, there were specific reasons why we feel that that loss is "yet to be avenged" as our loss to TWU was avenged, which came as 2 beat downs in the return leg of our home and home and the cup... I know all teams are missing players here and there, and the BK's were down men when we played them and won twice... We didn't have our first or second string keeper in net for that BC United game, no coach there that day, and were missing a great many starters... It's one thing to be down one or two guys, even three or four. It's totally different to be down half your team. No excuses, as of right now the results dictate that BC United is "better" than us. We anticipate and look forward to the game this weekend.

I Agree with what you said there JBN. House the Knights had a full team against Abby and lost. when they played you they didn't they have maybe four players that the GEU Titans woudn't take. they're friends of guys on the team they play there. when you're missing half your starting line up, most teams would lose.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, but it does make Mission better than us because they beat BC United who beat us. You'd think you would know how this works by now.

I know how it works just making sure you understand....teams beat better teams all the time its the nature of the game...hell Celtic could wipe the floor with you in one week but it doesnt mean over a season that we are better then the Nomads...or vice-versa

Look no further then you tieing Whalley....sometimes the ball doesnt go in the net

And for clarity I think we have had a full-lineup once this year and you can count on one hand how many times we have had a sub...so an excuse of not having a full-lineup is garbage....gut it out and play hard and make no excuses...

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know how it works just making sure you understand....teams beat better teams all the time its the nature of the game...hell Celtic could wipe the floor with you in one week but it doesnt mean over a season that we are better then the Nomads...or vice-versa

Look no further then you tieing Whalley....sometimes the ball doesnt go in the net

And for clarity I think we have had a full-lineup once this year and you can count on one hand how many times we have had a sub...so an excuse of not having a full-lineup is garbage....gut it out and play hard and make no excuses...

well said rook!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
And just to piss Franny off (who will reply by saying they like being underdogs blah blah blah :)) I'm really hoping to see us, Mission, Abby and Inter in the semi-finals, as that's the 4 best teams left IMO. Would make for a wicked night out in Langley for the semi's. Hopefully none of those teams draw each other tonight.

jonny

Feb 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hopefully none of those teams draw each other tonight.

Isnt the draw on Wednsday night?
and Idea on home field times for the teams left? I have training tonight and would like to give the guys a ballpark so the can get out of whatever stupid things the might try to plan between now and then.
Magpies play in P.M. at 6PM on Saturdays.

gt5

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mission Friday night 7:30 change rooms but i wouldn't worry about that as in 5 years mission has only had one home cup game.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic, Saturdays 2pm Bonson, grass, bathrooms but no changerooms, or Saturdays 4pm Pitt Turf (just above the grass) benches with covers.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0