Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2011 Presidents Cup

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
So glad we beat my old team. So glad. Game was hard fought and as JBN said, they battle then entire game even when it looked like we were just pasing the ball around with no other team on the pitch. Carnie's first goal was sick, Paul playing an aboslute perfect dummy for him to tap it in. Shorty_oo7 was an absolute beast on the outside, and our centre mids forced them into kick and run, which I didn't think they would do with the talent they have. All in all, a nice win, and on to the quarters!

Fat Rabbit

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
your right , mission and inter , normads , good teams , i hope the fcuk we get somebody shyt like dewdney celtic or something ;)

My team knows I think we can beat anyone in div 2 and I think we proved it by scaring the shite out of the cup favorites inter last week by almost handing them their first loss with 11 men. Give us phoenix next round and ill be putting a 30 pack on it if lee is down.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great call

Iv played against inter before , and remember drawing a pk and scoring a belter too , it would be fun playing against my buddys again , although it would be nice to see them against normads or that team that beat the knights .

ps Id be an idiot to put a bet on no matter who we play , if its celtic ill bring the beer either way .

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Iv played against inter before , and remember drawing a pk and scoring a belter too , it would be fun playing against my buddys again , although it would be nice to see them against normads or that team that beat the knights .

ps Id be an idiot to put a bet on no matter who we play , if its celtic ill bring the beer either way .

I like the way you think.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good one stal har har Cantuzzi are you guys still playing? I'd love phoenix to knock out one more team they have no business beating lol Abby are a great team I wouldn't put it past them winning. Nomads inter next round would be great IMO Celtic Abby.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good one stal har har Cantuzzi are you guys still playing? I'd love phoenix to knock out one more team they have no business beating lol Abby are a great team I wouldn't put it past them winning. Nomads inter next round would be great IMO Celtic Abby.

knowing the Nomads luck with draws, I would put money on an Inter Nomads quarter

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
TBL... no recap of your game?

Not too much to say that already hasn't been said. The young guns goin out in the first round gave everyone a false idea of the caliber of the rest of 2c. That abbotsford team was the best team we have played all year. They scored on two counter attack while we pressed the entire game. Number 8 in the middle killed us, he was big, gangly, awkward, pink booted, a brian reeves of soccer if you will but he controlled the middle and shut our guys down. We hit the post in the last few seconds. I actually haven't see Inter play but after playing the nomads twice , I would have to say that Abby will be very hard to beat. No wonder they have only lost once all year.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not too much to say that already hasn't been said. The young guns goin out in the first round gave everyone a false idea of the caliber of the rest of 2c. That abbotsford team was the best team we have played all year. They scored on two counter attack while we pressed the entire game. Number 8 in the middle killed us, he was big, gangly, awkward, pink booted, a brian reeves of soccer if you will but he controlled the middle and shut our guys down. We hit the post in the last few seconds. I actually haven't see Inter play but after playing the nomads twice , I would have to say that Abby will be very hard to beat. No wonder they have only lost once all year.

That's a pretty bold statement you made there. You basically said that Abby, a team that you dominated the entire game (in your words) and only lost by 1 goal on counter attacks and almost tied with a late post, is a better team then the Nomads, a team that you lost to twice by a combined score of 7-1 (with the 1 coming in the last minute of the second game).

Sorry but that kinda contradicts yourself cause, no offence, you guys weren't even close in either game against us

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's a pretty bold statement you made there. You basically said that Abby, a team that you dominated the entire game (in your words) and only lost by 1 goal on counter attacks and almost tied with a late post, is a better team then the Nomads, a team that you lost to twice by a combined score of 7-1 (with the 1 coming in the last minute of the second game).

Sorry but that kinda contradicts yourself cause, no offence, you guys weren't even close in either game against us

Just because you lose doesn't mean you're not the better team. Us (celtic) lost to cloverdale div 3 in cup and they had one shot all game and we lost in PK's, it happens. you asked for a recap, got one, then turned it around to boost your own team. What did you want? "TBL: our game vs abby was a good battle, they're a great team, not the best we've played, because that would be the nomads, but they were close to them, but will never be as great. They caught us on two counter attacks and # 8 in the middle was their best player, I havent seen inter play but abby showed why they've only lost once, can't believe the nomads have lost at all" :rolleyes:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Abby has lost and tied Cloverdale who we just smacked around, so doesn't that make us better? Isn't that how it works? :D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0