Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2011 Presidents Cup

Fat Rabbit

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Royals blow a one goal lead against phoenix. Royals had a pk in the 90th minute, goalie makes a great save

Goes to pk's phoenix with the win. Phoenix had no business being in the game, they should be paying their keep.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
In one of my prior posts I said the Phoenix keeper played premier in Calgary also you win as a team you lose as a team

MP13

Oct 24, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Royals blow a one goal lead against phoenix. Royals had a pk in the 90th minute, goalie makes a great save

Goes to pk's phoenix with the win. Phoenix had no business being in the game, they should be paying their keep.

You're ****ed outta your tree. Phoenix is a contender, they deserved to beat the Royals. Get your facts straight

Deutschland

Jan 15, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great win by Phoenix today. Royals came out hard and had a few chances but our keep made some brilliant saves. Second half we came out strong, really pressuring their mid and got rewarded with a great volley by Lee. PK for a handball gets called in the 90th, refs watch is beeping right as the guy is shooting, another great save by Mikey. Went to PK's we scored 4 to their 3, bring on the quarter-finals.... BTW nice to have a cheering section on the sideline, I believe some of the MagPies were there, cheers!!!

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcukin made up . What's with the 4 0 loss predictions ??? . Oh well, that felt good :D:D , I have to admit that my volly felt real good when it went in , but it felt even better to win , esspecialy when so many people right you off , guys dont realize that its a funny old game and in cup anything can happen , the royals wernt as phyical as i expected , our D dug real deep and we put a fair bit of pressure on them , enough to score a goal . the phoenix is now 14 unbeaten with just one tie agaist the magpies . I always go into games expecting the worst , i dont underestimate anyone , not even geu titans , i think if you respect your opposition you you do alot better .

PS Thanks to the magpies for the support , shame I cant return the favor netx saturday;)

cloughie

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a GOAL from the wee Welsh Wizard! Worth waiting for, good game and exciting ending! Great performance from the GEU GK:cool:

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Before Haters say anything, abby played well...nothing to special both goals off counter attack. Haters was invisable all game. Hardeep played very well in middle of the park. Man of the match

that hardeep guy is one of the best mids ive seen in a while

Fat Rabbit

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're ****ed outta your tree. Phoenix is a contender, they deserved to beat the Royals. Get your facts straight

I watched thw whole game, how many saves did the poco goalie have to make? I hope we play this "contender" known as phoenix. Whoever plays them next round will expose this teams piss poor first touch. True fact.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I watched thw whole game, how many saves did the poco goalie have to make? I hope we play this "contender" known as phoenix. Whoever plays them next round will expose this teams piss poor first touch. True fact.
we had chances but could not hit the net , i think your being a little harsh with us , we are a div 3 team and have had to put up with every prediction on the site going against us , yet we won all 3 , its pretty fcukin obvious that our touch is not the best as we cant get out of div 3 , tell us something we dont know you fcuking twat , how about saying congrats as we were the underdogs and somehow won , but no , have a fcuking swipe at us instead you small minded peace of shyt . People like you need a fcukin life if thats all you wanna do is pick hole in a div3 teams performance . tool

MP13

Oct 24, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
we had chances but could not hit the net , i think your being a little harsh with us , we are a div 3 team and have had to put up with every prediction on the site going against us , yet we won all 3 , its pretty fcukin obvious that our touch is not the best as we cant get out of div 3 , tell us something we dont know you fcuking twat , how about saying congrats as we were the underdogs and somehow won , but no , have a fcuking swipe at us instead you small minded peace of shyt . People like you need a fcukin life if thats all you wanna do is pick hole in a div3 teams performance . tool

No doubt eh. Bet that guy was one of those old guys pounding back the beers behind the net. Great view from there.

Grow up rabbit, apparently Phoenix had more business in that game than the Royals

Mike Hawk

Dec 6, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'M BBBAAAACCCCKKKK!!!!!!!! fat rabbit who the fcuk do you think you are??? 1st of all what game where you watching, the phoenix were all over the royals, other then the world class save the phoenix goalie made in the 1st half what saves did he have to make besides that and the bullshit pk that was called in the 90th? in the first 5 min the phoenis had a chance to go up 1 0 but there striker missed a open net, then lee got sent in and just chipped it wide over the keeper.....the 2nd half they again were all over the roayls and this time they buried there chance on an amazing strike....2nd of all your bashing on a div 3 team, of course there 1tst touch wont be as good as a premier player everyone knows that but tell me hot shot what level do you play at because you make it seem like your gods gift to soccer hating so much...if your so good you twat why arent you playing pro what you doing on ttp??? Im glad i got to watch that game, it was an entertaining game that went the distance and the BEST TEAM won!!!! keep talking fat rabbit and hopefully they draw you and can put you in your place....great job lee way to pull off another upset, tell your boys to keep up the good work, they deserve it and a lot more credit then people have given you guys

Magpies20

Dec 12, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
No doubt eh. Bet that guy was one of those old guys pounding back the beers behind the net. Great view from there.

Grow up rabbit, apparently Phoenix had more business in that game than the Royals

Good call, props to the pheniox, a 90+ min pk save... And winning the game in pk's, another good showing for 3a... Lee bringing the champagne for us next weekend?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts