Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2011 Presidents Cup

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
it is huge, and he'll catch up don't worry, no slouch on the speed in that dept. but enough about tomorrow night, I don't want to spoil the show. Ill bring the popcorn.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
230 for a soccer player is huge and how is he gonna catch us if he needs a breather ever 5 minutes?

easy

he drinks a flat of 5 hour energy to wash down speed and ephedrine pills before each match.

he is still on probation so he has to be careful how far he goes.

i think he is on his "last chance"

Slap shot had Ogie Ogilthorpe.. FVSL has this guy

haters

Nov 1, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
cant wait for this game no ones giving abby a chance, ur giving mission a chance even tho abby beat them easily in brander cup, but will see what happens tomorrow night. Just cant wait for everyone to eat there words and hate abby even more.

haters

Nov 1, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
easy

he drinks a flat of 5 hour energy to wash down speed and ephedrine pills before each match.

he is still on probation so he has to be careful how far he goes.

i think he is on his "last chance"

Slap shot had Ogie Ogilthorpe.. FVSL has this guy

thats suppost to scare us?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hater

Know shame in losing on the same pitch at the same time, in the same round to a Geu team two years in a row is there?

Should be a cracker though can wait to watch.....

TLB bring the beers ;)

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
In the last couple years the team that beats us goes on to the finals damn why cant we win before i hang up the boots and gloves

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
welll i know both your teams without housearrest you guys are fcuked there d wont let you guys through

I will be there, don't u worry, but to be honest, the Nomads don't need me. This is the first year that I've been on a team that doesn't need me to win a game for them, and it actually feels good. Takes the pressure off. From strikers, to mids, to defence, we are solid all around with depth that would be starters on most teams.

I haven't had to steal a game for the Nomads yet, but u better believe I will be ready when the time comes. The knee is now 100% and I'm feeling great and there is no stopping us now.

Ps. TBL, continue to egg on the beast that is Carnie. I'm sure he is loving the extra motivation ;)

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As for the GEU Knights vs Abby game tomorrow, I wouldn't count Abby out. Ex Nomad Ricky playing on Abby tells me they have a good quick squad. With him up front, he could single handedly change the game. The Knights apparently never had their best squad both times they played us, so not sure what to think of this one, but I sure as hell know this could be a much closer one then ppl may think.

I will go out and say 3-2 knights in a nail bitter

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will be there, don't u worry, but to be honest, the Nomads don't need me. This is the first year that I've been on a team that doesn't need me to win a game for them, and it actually feels good. Takes the pressure off. From strikers, to mids, to defence, we are solid all around with depth that would be starters on most teams.

I haven't had to steal a game for the Nomads yet, but u better believe I will be ready when the time comes. The knee is now 100% and I'm feeling great and there is no stopping us now.

Ps. TBL, continue to egg on the beast that is Carnie. I'm sure he is loving the extra motivation ;)

I'm sure he played 90 last weekend and couldn't win you the game against Whalley. He keeps threatening to wake up but it s starting to look like that giant is hitting the snooze button
every week before each game.

I'm not egging him on. Just go read that post of his again. Hahahah There's nothing uglier than an ego.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
The more and more I think about tonights game the more Of a chance I give Abby. I'm gonna retract what I said about knights winning and say I have no idea. It's still gonna be a great game but Abby are a mouthy team that have lots of speed and skill, the knights are known to be quite the hot heads, and if they lose composure they could easily be beaten. Plus I think everyone is forgetting that Abby beat Twu div 1 in the bradner cup, they also beat abbys prem team in an exhibition. Hard one to call so I'm not gonna pick either team.

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm taking Abby tonite over the Knights. They beat TWU and nearly took us out of Bradner as well. They'll surprise alot of teams

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0