Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 BC Provincial Cup Masters - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

between the pipes

Aug 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Uvic over the PA Dragoons
South Delta in a tight one over the boys from the North Shore
Westside over the pork chops
And in maybe one of the most anticipated matches of the year....
Poco in extra time.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach....still with the late night posts though eh?:rolleyes: With a bottle of Captain's or Sailor Jerry by your side no doubt:D This site has missed those rantings and now has to put up with the likes of Sid:( and the Castillian love fest:wa: Maybe see ya around the golf course mate:cool:

Cheers!
and whats wrong with this sid guy?????????????????:confused:

The Watchman

Apr 27, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
First Quarter Final tonight,you would think reigning champions Westside should move on to the semi final.

Uvic should beat the Dragons tomorrow,would make a good semi final match up with Westside.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
-Heard that PCOV tried to switch the game from tonight to sunday but Westside turned it down. I'm going to predict that PCOV wins this one in overtime as their pissed that Westside wouldn't switch days.

-PA Dragons have too much experience with guys that have won championships before, not saying that U Vic doesn't have experience but honestly how many big games can you actually get to play on the Island?? I'm taking Dragons in a close one cause they have to travel and also heard that a few of their players don't like ferries and may get sea sick.

NAFC vs S Delta, this is going to be a battle between a team that doesn't practice and one that has been practicing quite regularly over the past month. Look for NAFC to win this one by a goal.

MOTW is WestVan and POCO. Let's be honest here, POCO expects to win this game but have some members from their team doing a great job of sandbagging and blowing smoke up Sir M's ass. WestVan will likely have Steve Mac in the line up and he will have his hands full with JTL. At the end of the day I personally think that Poco's fitness level will be the deciding factor and they will come out on top in regulation!! Heard that Yoda may be late to the game as his summer team has a big coed tournament this weekend!!:D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor; said:
Heard that Yoda may be late to the game as his summer team has a big coed tournament this weekend!!:D

Not true, i wont be there at all. I have co-ed, i'm hurt, and i'm also in Palm Springs.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
By the way, Poco will be really short players tomorrow as there was a freak hail storm here and 6 guys suffered concussions and doctors have not given them approval to play..........yet.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
pcov scored early and it really changed the way we had to play. some good opportunities in the 1st half went begging. continued to press in the 2nd half, but really didn't create much. pcov keeper did well to tip a cross/shot that was destined for the net on to the bar late. we weren't deep enough to overcome some missing bodies despite the efforts of some aging players. can only tip the cap to pcov and wish them well.
i would come out and watch the poco vs. westvan game tomorrow, but i could give two schits and fcuk now, so best of luck to them too. :(

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
TW, please let your lads know West Van will be in all blue this aft. See you in a few hours, looking forward to shaking hands and saying hello.

Sir M

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congats on your big win Fantabulous!! ;)

Game could of gone either way. We were lucky we scored early or else i think this game might of gone to penalty kicks.
Lots of quality guys on the Westside team.

I am looking forward to watching the big tilt at gates park today, as i think the winner of this game will win the BC's...

PS: I also would like to thank everyone who entered our PCOV raffle draw this month. After our game we went to the Portuguese club and our president drew the name of the lucky WINNER. The WINNER would receive a 1 WEEK BASIC COACHING SKILL SEMINAR as well as a LARGE PIZZA (everything on it) for every day you show up to class.

THE (((((BIG)))) Winner --------------------------) BOHICA from the SApperton soccer club !!

Mr. Bohica you have 1 week to claim your prize. Please bring identification with you. Congrats again and thank you all for participating this year :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0