Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 BC Provincial Cup Masters - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planks

Oct 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
They said Manitoba at the opening ceremonies of our game. Yipee Winnipeg in October. I just wanted to give Kudos to the PA Dragons who fought like hell. I agree with Regs, watching the battle between Kusch and Notty was entertainment at its best. Burzy was a stud as well as the whole back line. They lost some key players early and did not let that bother them. They just kept fighting the whole way. If anybody knows Ray Pang, can they please let me know how he is doing. I hope his ankle is ok. As far as the FVSL vs VMSL debate, I think it could go either way. You could take the top four from the FVSL and easily put them in the VMSL. Look at teams like SERBIA, and Cracovia, KLM, Those FVSL teams would no worse than those teams have done in the past. The FVSL is just going to get better and better every year as people can no longer afford to live and drive into the VMSL to play. My two cents.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
BC Soccer states that they do not know where the Westerns are going to be yet, so anything is possible, including Victoria and (greater) Vancouver.

Sir M

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BC Soccer states that they do not know where the Westerns are going to be yet, so anything is possible, including Victoria and (greater) Vancouver.

Sir M
rumour has it that wab has proposed sapperton park for the final!
t/f

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would like to congratulate WV on winning the BC's this year. Also to Planks and his team for not allowing a goal through the playoff run. Not that this was easy as I know that Planks made an unbelieveable save against us in the first 5 minutes of the game in the round of 16! I'm sure there were a few other highlight reel saves along the way. Now go and regain the Cup for BC in the Western's!!;)

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
As far as the FVSL vs VMSL debate, I think it could go either way. You could take the top four from the FVSL and easily put them in the VMSL. Look at teams like SERBIA, and Cracovia, KLM, Those FVSL teams would no worse than those teams have done in the past.

...which is get relegated?? I don't think ANY TEAM could do worse than that, could they? Irrespective where you are from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0