Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 BC Provincial Cup Masters - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
our team goal is to get two shots on the West Van goal. If we do that then all is well.

BigUnit11, the spread over hear is that you guys will be lucky to get 2 throw ins in West Van's half this weekend. At least that was the under/over here posted on another betting thread here!!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats on qualifying for the BCs this year Cainy. Good luck tomorrow at your game in Cloverdale. I predict a win for you guys.

Sir M

The Watchman

Apr 27, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Researching on The Castilians opponents Qualicum FC,I found this write up on the team.They look like a formidable foe.

Shady Rest Eagles triumphant
Brad Bird, Oceanside Star
Published: Thursday, March 17, 2011
A group of soccer-playing local men is pretty pumped about winning a tournament in Qualicum Beach last weekend.

The Shady Rest Eagles, in the Over-35 Division of the North Island Masters Soccer League, defeated Powell River 3-0 to win a place in the provincial championship tournament in April.

We won't be taking these lads lightly.

browncrow

Nov 11, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well that made absolutely no sense....surprisingly enough. We can't all be blessed with your 5'5" frame bored:rolleyes:
But hey, if you work on that mystery gut of yours, perhaps you won't look like you're going to fall forward onto your face when you start running.
Once that's sorted, you'll be amazed at how many times your heid is onside along with the rest of your body.

thanks DB i was about to have a go but this will do. sometimes it's just too easy, like beating up on the st catherines wolves

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally Posted by bored
sometimes it's just too easy, like beating up on the st catherines wolves
or playing White Rock in a cup game.

That's what I like to see! Finally someone from POCO has pulled the nice posts back!! Thanks bored, now we just need the real JTL to stand up, along with Yoda and Watchman!!;)

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's hear some real time updates! Jags, what's the starting line up from the island?

city

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's hear some real time updates! Jags, what's the starting line up from the island?

Westvan up 3-0 at the half as reported by Jags who spent the previous day/night at the Sticky Wicket, information may or may not be reliable.

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hot off the presses.
WV 6 Vantrieghts 0
WV under staffed but were never under pressure. More to come I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0