Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 BC Provincial Cup Masters - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
DB,

My LOYALTY and COMMITMENT coment was a compliment directed at Sir M. I'm surprised you took that personally - I didn't mean to hit a nerve there young lad. Oh wait I forgot - you don't like Sir M anymore since he benched you in the Nations Cup for plastering a ball at a 7 year old girl on the sidelines point blank - oops.

JTL

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
DB,

My LOYALTY and COMMITMENT coment was a compliment directed at Sir M. I'm surprised you took that personally - I didn't mean to hit a nerve there young lad. Oh wait I forgot - you don't like Sir M anymore since he benched you in the Nations Cup for plastering a ball at a 7 year old girl on the sidelines point blank - oops.

JTL

Of course it was. You don't have it in you to strike any of my nerves mate.......in fact, the only thing you may have in you is Sir M up your farter.

I must admit though I have been forever scarred by my benching.....it seems like forever ago when I had anything to celebrate playing......in Victoria......on a warm, sunny day......when it mattered........

......and the girl was at least 9 years old.....

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Of course it was. You don't have it in you to strike any of my nerves mate.......in fact, the only thing you may have in you is Sir M up your farter.

I must admit though I have been forever scarred by my benching.....it seems like forever ago when I had anything to celebrate playing......in Victoria......on a warm, sunny day......when it mattered........

......and the girl was at least 9 years old.....

DB, I was talking about the girl on the sidelines.

JTL

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just so you know DB, I am more than OK with anyone moving teams within the same club and see nothing wrong with it actually.

That said, the Scotland O-38s eagerly await with open arms.

:cool:

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did she beat you senseless for kicking the ball at her?She really should learn to pick on people her own size.....

Well that made absolutely no sense....surprisingly enough. We can't all be blessed with your 5'5" frame bored:rolleyes:
But hey, if you work on that mystery gut of yours, perhaps you won't look like you're going to fall forward onto your face when you start running.
Once that's sorted, you'll be amazed at how many times your heid is onside along with the rest of your body.

The Watchman

Apr 27, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reviewing the draw,the top half is much more difficult then the bottom half,not sure how that all worked out.South Delta,who qualified because The Castilians won the League Cup have a soft draw,just like Delta United did last year,who took full advantage of it by reaching the final.It is highy probable The Castilians will meet West Van in the Quarter Finals.

Castilians won't be taking Qualicum FC lightly,and expect a tough game in the round of 16.

My question is
"What is a Qualicum ?"

Some say it is an...... obese Irishman,others say it is an .........Oyster.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reviewing the draw,the top half is much more difficult then the bottom half,not sure how that all worked out.South Delta,who qualified because The Castilians won the League Cup have a soft draw,just like Delta United did last year,who took full advantage of it by reaching the final.It is highy probable The Castilians will meet West Van in the Quarter Finals.

Castilians won't be taking Qualicum FC lightly,and expect a tough game in the round of 16.

My question is
"What is a Qualicum ?"

Some say it is an...... obese Irishman,others say it is an .........Oyster.

I believe Qualicum is a whales vagina or was thay JTL Wif... nevermind

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
LMAO!!!! I'm actually starting to get interested again!

Yes, most unfortunate. And most unfortunate not to win Provincials last year....and most unfortunate to.....well, you get the picture.
As for your loyalty and commitment pish; moving to play on a team within the same club doesn't exactly demonstrate disloyalty, does it?
I can only hope I get to show you just how committed I will be at this time of year.

Good luck against Qualicum! See if you can help your keeper out a bit more this year....there's a good (jack the) lad.

DB,

Good luck to you and your classy lot in the provincials.

Bored and JTL are the most interesting thing to happen to the Masters thread on TTP. Well if you aren't including SID's first two posts. If you were a part of the FVSL you could tune in every week.

Peace in the middle east.

Out.

HJ

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heard tonight that West Van only has 10 players at the moment for their game? Sir M?????????? This was mentioned by one of the players. :eek:

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Try getting to West Vancouver on a Friday night for 7 pm. Two bridges an rush hour, lovely.I would bet that start time and the black top you play on gets your team 6 points a season. Now that the shoe is on the other foot and your team may have had to struggle to get there on time maybe next season you might follow the Islands lead and do the right thing. Glass houses mate. Any how good luck to all the mainlanders.
My view is 4PM is actually better than 1200 as it is hard to get over there in time: I would rather play at 4 if away than noon if it involves a ferry ride through Tsswassen. On another note, Coach and RF, hopefully the rebuilding will be over finally for the over 38s this year and GO SCOTLAND :bronco::knvb:

Sir M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0