Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 BC Provincial Cup Masters - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M, good point, now I am just confused why the VISL doesn't go to bat for the Gorge. Also if the VMSL complained about WV's late start time on the Island, how can they play hyprocrite now and allow Sapp to have a 4pm Sunday game too at home to the Gorge!!

Re: 2011 BC Provincial Cup Masters - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter
The WV vs Vantreights game has been moved to 1230 on Sunday now. Thanks to the VMSL for going to bat for us...!
Last edite

Now look at Gorge's time slot on the mainland, what a joke if I am with Gorge I would be complaining!!!

Game 2

Sapperton Rovers

Gorge FC

Queen’s Park Stadium Grass

Sun/ 4.00pm

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like SAPPERTON are doing the best they can do to try to take advantage of an island team. They scheduled there game for 4pm on sunday. :)

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy RF...Don't bite pal.
Last year was a rebuilding year!
Oops off topic...Go PoCo!

Sep 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like SAPPERTON are doing the best they can do to try to take advantage of an island team. They scheduled there game for 4pm on sunday. :)

I'm not sure that is the case. I was told that 4pm was the only available time for Sunday, in the 12pm- 4pm window BC soccer gives you to play. Friday nights are our regular home games, but we can't have a Friday game!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
My view is 4PM is actually better than 1200 as it is hard to get over there in time: I would rather play at 4 if away than noon if it involves a ferry ride through Tsswassen. On another note, Coach and RF, hopefully the rebuilding will be over finally for the over 38s this year and GO SCOTLAND :bronco::knvb:

Sir M

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M, than why are you happy that the VMSL stepped up for you, if you originally had a 3pm ko?

My view is 4PM is actually better than 1200 as it is hard to get over there in time:

My 2 cents is that it would be tough playing a late game and then rushing to catch the ferry!! Not so bad if it's on the saturday cause than you can spend the night!!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Huh? I would have loved to have a 3PM kickoff, but it appears the VISL jumped at the noon VISL vs VMSL game followed by the two VISL teams playing at 3PM right away. Lucky new WVFC signing ppl_mvr has volunteered to drive the bus for us!

Sir M

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We were able to move the Sapp-Gorge game up to 3:30 to accommodate the island team a little bit. Queens Park is booked all day on Sat and Sunday til 3PM. That gives us only a 1/2 hour to warm up and get the field ready for the game.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's see how happy POCO is when they get to match up against WV's big bruising style with tons of skill and speed to back it up!!

Like bored said if we can make it to the quarterfinals we will consider ourselves lucky and will do our very best against WV who boast what I consider to be the best lineup in the province. We'll do our best to keep it tight at the back and hopefully get a lucky goal. But first things first for us. Qualicum Beach are an unknown quantity. Our coach spoke with their's and they have been training three times a week to prepare for the match and have won their last 10 games I believe.

Best of luck to the teams this weekend. I predict a few blowouts.

JTL

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jack the lad, let's be honest here. I have heard people already talking out of your camp about how many goals you will get in this game. I also heard that Watchman was trying to look into what the record is for 1 player scoring goals in a BC playoff game? Like Coach has said in another thread, dinner table is set, now go out and enjoy your dessert!!!:p

BTW heard some of the scores predicted for POCO game against Qualikum have been in the high single digits and have included a few double digit #'s. What was it JTL 8 or 9-0 with yourself putting in 7 goals?? Let's just hope POCO shows some class in this game. As it is going to be a blow out!!

Conductor there is no I in team but perhaps you've never heard that before.

"It doesn't matter who scores as long as its my team." Larry Bird.

JTL

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe he also said "What`s better? Dogs or broomsticks? I mean will the world really ever know?"

The IMMORTAL - Larry Bird.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really? 2 pieces of hardware gone this year and I don't believe West Van's name is on either.

Yes really. From what I understand they were unfortunate not to win the league and most unfortunate in cup play. They also have by far the best coach in the VMSL who demands LOYALTY and COMMITMENT.

JTL

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes really. From what I understand they were unfortunate not to win the league and most unfortunate in cup play. They also have by far the best coach in the VMSL who demands LOYALTY and COMMITMENT.

JTL

LMAO!!!! I'm actually starting to get interested again!

Yes, most unfortunate. And most unfortunate not to win Provincials last year....and most unfortunate to.....well, you get the picture.
As for your loyalty and commitment pish; moving to play on a team within the same club doesn't exactly demonstrate disloyalty, does it?
I can only hope I get to show you just how committed I will be at this time of year.

Good luck against Qualicum! See if you can help your keeper out a bit more this year....there's a good (jack the) lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0