Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 BC Provincial Cup Masters - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: 2011 BC Provincial Cup Masters!!

Do you still play DB or has your age dictated you to spectating only?

JTL

I think you know the answer to that JTL. I'm just particular with who I play with:D;)

Perhaps you will get to see if my age has affected my playing.....

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
When can we expect to see fields and times for these games? or at least this weekends games?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm 99% sure our game will be 10AM Sunday @ CAP on the grass... and I see it'll cost you hardly anything toll-wise to get there :)

Bigunit11

Apr 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vantreights have won already, Win and we play Roma who we beat last year. Lose and were already at home.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

I think you know the answer to that JTL. I'm just particular with who I play with:D;)

Perhaps you will get to see if my age has affected my playing.....

Ranger told me you transferred to 3 different teams this year and then back to your original team so I guess you are quite particular. A bit of a wanderer.

JTL

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's a brilliant statement WAB.

JTL

Some teams get an easy draw and win a one-off for the cup. Hardly the best team. Was PEI the best team at the Open Nationals last year? Nope.

We would play all the top teams in Masters, so my statement stands without the facetious remarks. Putz:p

WAB

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're right, i'll probably be there :(
Any chance on a later start? Pull a few strings maybe?

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ranger told me you transferred to 3 different teams this year and then back to your original team so I guess you are quite particular. A bit of a wanderer.

JTL

3 teams, heh?? Wow.....I guess the altitude up there in Poco is affecting you lot. Not that I need to defend any decisions I make on where I'm playing, but I will bite and say that's rubbish.

Hopefully we will meet in Provincials JTL so you can have a wee look at how much wandering I do against you. Good luck.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fantabulous I will agree that your side of the draw is pretty tough. but in saying that your lot should be happy to have a chance this year. if it was like last year with only 16 teams getting in, Metro Ford would have bumped you guys out! PCOV has matched up well against both Columbus and Sapp this year, so they are my dark horse team on that side of the draw. As for the opposite side I would say Norvan is the dark horse and let's not forget that the club does have a history of winning it all before. I know that was close to 20 years ago but they still won a National title. At the end of the day Poco and West Van are probably liking this draw and the only bump in it is the game they will have to face each other in!!;)

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What colours do Vantreights wear? Are they green and white? Hello Big Unit, nice to hear from you again!

Sir M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0