Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 BC Mens Provincial B Cup - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I really wanted to watch the B Final as we are current cup holders...But Aldergrove???? To far to go to watch. Will travel to play..but not to watch. Its just to dam far. PS the field is crap..dont know how the hell they got to host?

Oh and Good luck guys.

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
please tell me were not playin on grass..... and hopefully its cut and its not raining........

I really wanted to watch the B Final as we are current cup holders...But Aldergrove???? To far to go to watch. Will travel to play..but not to watch. Its just to dam far. PS the field is crap..dont know how the hell they got to host?

Oh and Good luck guys.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rugby should be played at BLRC( The goose gathering ) where the grass is to shiite to play soccer. I don't care if they have to drive far..... Rugby ruins grass in this wet environment.

I personally would love to see a rugby match on turf.:D

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is not a soccer vs rugby complaint...it's just laughable to me that soccer players are hoping to God that a CUP FINAL IS NOT ON GRASS!!!!! What is happening around here?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU 5 Shaheen 2 - Not that I know anything about Shaheen, I'm just assuming Inter's offense to be too much to handle. I mean if MB10 can score 4 against the All Blacks, how many can he put up against Shaheen. Sky's the limit.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is not a soccer vs rugby complaint...it's just laughable to me that soccer players are hoping to God that a CUP FINAL IS NOT ON GRASS!!!!! What is happening around here?

Could be the grass they're supposed to be playing on. If it was at SSAP I'm sure it wouldn't matter, but I've never seen Aldergrove in good condition so I'm willing to be it won't be. Turf would be more enjoyable to watch these teams battle it out as opposed to mucking it around in the mud.

SuperMid

Jul 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone know the exact kickoff times? The FVSL website shows the B cup kicking off at 2:45, but the aldergrove website shows a 4:30 Kickoff?

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money

i would love to play on a fresh cut grass on a sunny day but we both know that is not the case around here........turf fields are always consistent.......

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU 5 Shaheen 2 - Not that I know anything about Shaheen, I'm just assuming Inter's offense to be too much to handle. I mean if MB10 can score 4 against the All Blacks, how many can he put up against Shaheen. Sky's the limit.

Craziest thing was when I arrived Missionblues was playing left back and i thought how can he score from there....surprised me to when he got all 4....imagine if supermid plays him in the mid this week.

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
no matter what happens in the final our team is extremely happy ...... in the second round of the cup play our team was behind 3 0 to norwest united with 22 mins left..amazingly we came back and won the game in overtime and now look where we are .....we won the cup to get in provincials and now were in the final of the provincials...so were just gonna enjoy the game no matter what the result is ..good luck to GEI Inter..see u boys on Saturday

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm going with the Inter boys, but again, I haven't seen Shaheen play.

Inter has some offensive weapons that are a load for any team at this level.

ReppingTheFvsl!

cloughie

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Saturday, May 14th
10:00 am U21 Women - Kinsmen
12:00 pm U21 Men - EAST Field
12:30 pm B Cup Women - Kinsmen
3:00 pm B Cup Men - Kinsmen
Sunday, May 15th
10:00 am Premier Women - Kinsmen