Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 World Cup Qualifiers

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahahahahahaha that was funny, who gives a shite. Both England B and C are out haha. Little bit of an old arsenal connection there i can't help noticing too lol. Don't come back with a maradona comment either as i wasn't born then so wouldn't phase me. 2010 will be better with France there appose to Ireland anyways.

D13

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
on the plus side, it will be great watching portugal and france get smashed in the world cup.
cant wait to see who else ends up in the inevitable group of death with the azurri yet again

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahahahahahaha that was funny, who gives a shite. Both England B and C are out haha. Little bit of an old arsenal connection there i can't help noticing too lol. Don't come back with a maradona comment either as i wasn't born then so wouldn't phase me. 2010 will be better with France there appose to Ireland anyways.

I'm guessing you play football as well as you post.

Surprisingly Ireland was the better football team over the two legs. Or was that imagination? :confused: Or possibly a little biased?

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another clip... brutal...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kkf5mSrVcaQ"]YouTube- Ireland V France - Henry Cheat - Handball[/ame]

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm guessing you play football as well as you post.

Surprisingly Ireland was the better football team over the two legs. Or was that imagination? :confused: Or possibly a little biased?

never commented on the way they play. It was just a funny goal from a mutual perspective. If it happened against arsenal or england then yeah i'd be upset but it didn't it happened to the england b team so :D

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
never commented on the way they play. It was just a funny goal from a mutual perspective. If it happened against arsenal or england then yeah i'd be upset but it didn't it happened to the england b team so :D

It will be nice to see one of Italy's B coaches leading your squad this summer :D.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was a brutal hand ball, so was the hand of god, but it was Diego vs. England.
It not like he was diving on the play, he just held the ball up for himself, anyone of us would have tried it too.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkNEdEqtu8M&feature=SeriesPlayList&p=FE3F7740A0E5A5CF"]YouTube- Gary Lineker's view on Maradona's 'Hand of God' World Cup goal - BBC[/ame]

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sad what happened, but the truth of the matter is if the situation was reversed, and if an Irish player handballed the ball. The Irish player would do exactly the same thing Henry did. Can't fault Henry for wanting to desperately get France into the World Cup. I'm sure any player from any country would do the same.

Some would even say it was just a reflex and/or seeing what he could get away with, which happens all the time at the pro and international level nowadays. The play was definitely a cheat play, but ultimately, it was the ref and linesman job to catch Henry and they didn't. Now it's up to FIFA to do something. Maybe even replay the match, who knows.

But FIFA definitely needs to intoduce video replays to enhance the quality of refing and getting decisions right. Cause that was just pathetic and totally cheated Ireland out of a possible WC spot.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was ****ing disgraceful that it wasn't called. No excuse....the ****ing assistant was 3 yards off the last fcuking defender which is why he missed the initial offside. Fcuker.

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
If FIFA can go back after the fact and fine someone for simulation, what will they do about that?
The whole world saw it. The powers that be saw it also.

I hear what you are saying HOS, #10hamwhatever, but I honestly find it hard to believe that any one of those Irishmen would have tried the same thing.....as much as I believe that no Scotsman would either (not that we would be in that spot $%*!#@!*&#@*~#@* FFS:mad:)
I could honestly see an Irishman at the back post trying desperately try to keep it in with his foot, thigh....anything else, but not that way.
Perhaps I am a little biased because my country is shite at the moment and was hoping that the Irish could overcome a team that thinks it has a divine right to be there. For once CS, I agree with you in that I thought they deserved it over both legs.

The writing on the wall for this started when the rules were changed for the playoff format and all of a sudden teams were seeded and it was not to be a random draw.
I have never liked Henry....it got worse when he was taunting the Scots when we celebrated beating them at Hampden and he told us to wait til we get to Paris......well we beat them there as well. That might have been our last win, but what a win:D
I feel for the Irish. And I hope that the French get their arses handed to them. Badly.

Missionblues10,

Dick. End of.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If FIFA can go back after the fact and fine someone for simulation, what will they do about that?
The whole world saw it. The powers that be saw it also.

I hear what you are saying HOS, #10hamwhatever, but I honestly find it hard to believe that any one of those Irishmen would have tried the same thing.....as much as I believe that no Scotsman would either (not that we would be in that spot $%*!#@!*&#@*~#@* FFS:mad:)
I could honestly see an Irishman at the back post trying desperately try to keep it in with his foot, thigh....anything else, but not that way.
Perhaps I am a little biased because my country is shite at the moment and was hoping that the Irish could overcome a team that thinks it has a divine right to be there. For once CS, I agree with you in that I thought they deserved it over both legs.

The writing on the wall for this started when the rules were changed for the playoff format and all of a sudden teams were seeded and it was not to be a random draw.
I have never liked Henry....it got worse when he was taunting the Scots when we celebrated beating them at Hampden and he told us to wait til we get to Paris......well we beat them there as well. That might have been our last win, but what a win:D
I feel for the Irish. And I hope that the French get their arses handed to them. Badly.

Missionblues10,

Dick. End of.

Well said, Dancing Bear. Everything was spot on. I couldn't agree more. :eeK:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm English and I feel for the Irish today. total screw job by the ref. fcuk the French. I hope they get they're asses handed to them this world cup.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Those thuds you've heard since ten to nine all over TTP land Polska, is the sound of your joke flying over the heads of the majority of TTPers and hitting the back of their rooms.

itsmarginallyamusingonseverallevels

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0