Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 World Cup Qualifiers

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Bronco / BJB,

Curious to know something ..... after Croatia punted England from qualifying for Euro 2008, Slaven Bilic was pretty much hailed as a national hero. What's the public's views of him now ?? Is he being strung up in a public square in Zagreb ?? ;)

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oddly enough Walks, he seems to be made of teflon. The rags in Croatia, as well as much of the public sentiment are still firmly behind him:confused:. Probably has more to do with his personality than his ability to manage.

:bronco:

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco / BJB,

Curious to know something ..... after Croatia punted England from qualifying for Euro 2008, Slaven Bilic was pretty much hailed as a national hero. What's the public's views of him now ?? Is he being strung up in a public square in Zagreb ?? ;)

Still the same.... He was a fan favourite as a player and a fan favourite as a coach... atleast I would say.... Fine you can question some of his motives with player positioning/strategies.... but i think he did a good job in his reign as Head Coach. People are pissed we didn't make it to South Africa, but it's not your usual out with the coach talk.....

The only question is will he stay or will he go. The President of the Federation has said he will be the coach for the next 2 years, but i have a feeling he may resign sooner than later... with a Head Coaching job in the Premiership.

We beat ourselves.... :mad:

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco / BJB,

Understood ....... the reason that I ask is that he has many ties to England and he's obviously well thought of by many clubs there.

Now that Croatia are out, I can see him stepping down and taking up a position in the Premiership sooner rather than later.

God knows the Premiership needs an animated manager like Bilic, he'd be good for the league without question.

BJB said:
We beat ourselves....

Possibly (except when we beat you twice ;) ) ....... but it didn't help that you were without Modric. Class player and the creative impetus of that squad.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
but it didn't help that you were without Modric.

It didn't help that some nobody hack from Birmingham deliberately put him out of commission, much like some nobody hack from Birmingham put Eduardo out 2 years ago before the England match. Coincidence? :mad:

:bronco:

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hahaha Luch you are a true Italian =) You see the Gilardino show? Doing La Viola quite proud!

Berg,

Who doesn't want to see Domenech crumble? Well, other than the French of course ;). As for Gila, hopefully he can continue his form this weekend at Juve.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bye Bye Ukraine!!! Beat England but can't beat the Greeks?? :eek:

Greece makes the World Cup?? WTF is going on... :(

Algeria is in as well....

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money