Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 World Cup Qualifiers

NobbyStiles

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shame they had to go out like that - I've never been a proponent of video replays but I may have to re-think after that goal - disgraceful

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
just saw replays of it
sickening
the irish deserved that game
henry should be ashamed of himself

bring in the instant replay for shite like this

can't blame the ref with the crowd in front of him and the linesman had a number of guys between him and the play

the irish were robbed

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not one to normally care about other countries qualifiers, but my distinct hatred for the French :D has me really feeling for the Irish today. Like was said before, the played the game perfect and if it wasn't for an absolutely shocking display of reffing the Irish would be in the WC. Sad.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
...if it wasn't for an absolutely shocking display of reffing the Irish would be in the WC...

We don't know that Stallchone...We know that the possibility they would be in the WC is there. But with time to play and PKs to follow the outcome is not certain if Henry's goal had been called off. Think about it...

Attachments

• thinker.jpg
    thinker.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 52

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty blatant....can't tell the offside on this clip as the ball is in the air but freeze it at 8 seconds....not that you would need to:rolleyes:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjTxllNRKM4&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Gallas Goal France vs Ireland 1-1 (18/11/2009)[/ame]

He actually stops it....pretty good control with his hand. Cheating scum.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We don't know that Stallchone...We know that the possibility they would be in the WC is there. But with time to play and PKs to follow the outcome is not certain if Henry's goal had been called off. Think about it...

Fair enough, I tend to lean on the optimistic side of things.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0