Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Knight's Summer League

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lost 2-0 to the Rangers last night, first half was back and forth, second half our lack of subs and fitness showed and they took it to us. Had some chances to crawl back in to the game but I harnessed my inner Stepchild and shanked an open net from the 6. Case of beer right there damnit. I just hope no more Canucks games on Thursday's they seem to limit the guys showing up for some reason.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lost 2-0 to the Rangers last night, first half was back and forth, second half our lack of subs and fitness showed and they took it to us. Had some chances to crawl back in to the game but I harnessed my inner Stepchild and shanked an open net from the 6. Case of beer right there damnit. I just hope no more Canucks games on Thursday's they seem to limit the guys showing up for some reason.

Never try and harness your inner stepchild, you cannot control it! Dangerous and highly unstable.
As for hockey, we have 27 guys signed (learned our lesson from other years) and only 15 showed............Stoned wall even played out and had 2 clear breakaways on your lot in the first EVEN half as you stated :rolleyes:
Nucks will rebound saturday:bronco:

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tim you could at least mention the goal we scored that the ref said didnt go in but we all know it did.,,So funny we even showed the ref the whole in the net and Sam your goalie told the ref it went in,,yet he held firm that it wasnt a goal...Oh summer soccer how much fun we have.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tim you could at least mention the goal we scored that the ref said didnt go in but we all know it did.,,So funny we even showed the ref the whole in the net and Sam your goalie told the ref it went in,,yet he held firm that it wasnt a goal...Oh summer soccer how much fun we have.

Ya it was 2 -1 for you when that phantom goal went in, and how won 3-2 is beyond me. Looking forward to our next meeting.

SurreyStormShutDown

May 1, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone going to be in Kelowna for May long weekend that doesn't already have a team in the tournament? We have 13 but who knows how the hangovers will do. Our games are late morning but we could use some subs.

Games are:
Saturday - 11am and 5pm
Sunday - 11am with Semis @ 2 and Finals @ 5

These are 70 minute games so it shouldn't be to bad. Let me know if anyone is interested.

doucheface

Mar 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't see why C4L sees this team walking the league. I thought the Coyotes were a better team than Peg.

We are junk right now. A lot of skill but not a lot of teamwork. New faces, small rosters, and a few of our key defenders have disappeared for the summer. Should be a fun summer league haha...

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
We have 13 but who knows how the hangovers will do. Our games are late morning but we could use some subs
Ya Vault FC goin up...Hahha 13 will not be enough buddy! We had 16 last year and we were struggling hard!!! But in all fairness there was that warm spell last year and it hit 34 Celcius. But you wanna be goin up there with 16/17+ due to massive hangovers from Flashbacks and many other bars that are pretty badass up there! Gl in the tourny! Its a beauty
Oh Vault FC 2- Lakemba 1....Ummm pretty easy game,..nothing to say at all really...

sentinelkeeps

Oct 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beat Sentinel 3-2 in a shootout last night. Both lineups very depleted as you would expect with the Nucks game on. Some good footy played at some points, and some awful shooting by me. And I mean awful, sentinelkeeps probably ran a marathon last night. Either way, we'll take the points and hope that we have more out for next week.
IT WAS AWFUL SHOOTING.. LOL. and you can't blame it on the ball either... wouldnt mind playing you guys again with a full roster if you guys are interested closer to fall...just as long as i dont have to chase those field goals you take

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
IT WAS AWFUL SHOOTING.. LOL. and you can't blame it on the ball either... wouldnt mind playing you guys again with a full roster if you guys are interested closer to fall...just as long as i dont have to chase those field goals you take

By fall they'll be closer to the net but you'll still have to run as far ;)

ScotKop

Feb 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
WRU 5 - 1 Punjab

Not much to say, we couldn't string a pass together for the first 70 mins. Score was 1-1 at that point.

Once we worked out how to pass to the same coloured shirt, we slotted 4 home.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
WestCoast 1-4 Gulidford Utd.

They went up 3-0 pretty quick with a couple of goals off fumbles from our keeper and we missed some quality chances. We got one before half to make it 3-1, could have easily been 3-3 at least with some of the chances we had. In the second half was mostly spent pressuring their half but still couldn't finish, they got another against the flow to make it 4-1. It's been a theme this summer sleep for the first half go down a couple of goals then start to try.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0