Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Knight's Summer League

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Because I'm such a nice guy TB4Y, I'll start the thread and let you know that it starts the 2nd week of April. Well it did last year anyway so I figure it would be the same.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
now that sundowner is set to join north delta ranks, do we still go to the slurrey division?
or does that not matter, were stuck with dv 3 teams this summer?

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
No thanks, the guy running it never updated the sight and when I asked him to well ghouse knew the response I got. Langley summer league in a heartbeat. Too many illegal players cards never checked on the knights league.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is no such thing as illegal player cards in the Knights league..Players all play on C forms. Means you can play on as many teams as you like. Suspentions may be a different story but I have not had any problems with guys playing suspended vs us.

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
i think that is just the time the guys are free... besides - beat u in points for winter, don't need any more confidence than that, as that was our only goal!:D:p

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dont think there will be any Nomads to speak of in the knights league. tuesday nights is reserved for the Langley League. Which is truly epic.

Last year I organized a team in the sunday league - but there were only 3 Nomads actually on the team. It was mostly LUFC Athletica and a few Wolves. and a few guys who'd clearly never kicked a ball before, I think they play for Cloverdale FC now ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts