Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 BC Provincial Cup Draws Webcast

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs - don't forget to get the names for the MWSL if they know them and can you guys get Captain to check with Cormack on how they are deciding the top two seeds in the MWSL?

Cheers!

Nutmegs,

I saw Bob's sheet and who ever wins this weekend is the 1 seed. Pegasus Alumni is already the 2 seed? :confused: The 3 seed is the team who loses this weekend. To be honest, it's a terrible draw for the top 3 teams in the MWSL as two of them have no chance of getting to the final.....

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nutmegs,

I saw Bob's sheet and who ever wins this weekend is the 1 seed. Pegasus Alumni is already the 2 seed? :confused: The 3 seed is the team who loses this weekend. To be honest, it's a terrible draw for the top 3 teams in the MWSL as two of them have no chance of getting to the final.....

How can Pegasus be the number 2 seed?!? We never finished the league (and won't because each team has 3-4 games left to play) and currently Pegasus is sitting in 2nd in the league standings! I don't get this Mickey Mouse league - why wouldn't the cup finalists get the 1 & 2 seeds if the league was never finished!! :mad:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Captain, KNVB, MBE and Regs.

Outstanding as usual.

Croatia vs Firemen
SU vs. Indo

Those are harsh opening matches. :eek:

Come on PAU! :)
Stick it to the Celtic. ;)

Well done to the West Van Masters boys on the comedy. :D

Cheers,
RF

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How can Pegasus be the number 2 seed?!? We never finished the league (and won't because each team has 3-4 games left to play) and currently Pegasus is sitting in 2nd in the league standings! I don't get this Mickey Mouse league - why wouldn't the cup finalists get the 1 & 2 seeds if the league was never finished!! :mad:

Megs,

All I saw was the league standings......with numbers 1 to 7 and a couple with question marks but it did say that Pegasus Alumni was the number 2 seed. The 5 and 6 seeds were determined by the looks of it but the rest had a question mark? Your team and Coquitlam had '1 or 3' beside them? That's what I saw but I didn't have my glasses on, so take that for what it's worth. :confused: I did think it looked odd to say the least.

2 of the traditional big 3 will not be making it to the final. Where do the Renegades fit in? Are the not in first? How could they drop all the way to 4th? :confused: Interesting to see the result of this. It could be worse. You could be playing in the Imperial Cup final and then the following week against the same team. :(

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness(It's probably been done already)

Prelim

Indo vs. Surrey United.......winner to play Langley....winner to play winner of Chilli/UBC

Guinness,

You play Sooke Celtic in the first round and the winner plays the winner of Metro Ford OR the winner of Croatia/Firemen, who play in the prelim round......after that you would play either Sporting, West Van, Columbus, or Gordon Head......to get to the final.....

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It could be worse. You could be playing in the Imperial Cup final and then the following week against the same team. :(

True - that's crazy that the Imperial Cup finalists aren't even assured of a first round game and now they have to play each other in the preliminary round! Did the PCSL ever cokc things up for the Men's Open or what?!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
True - that's crazy that the Imperial Cup finalists aren't even assured of a first round game and now they have to play each other in the preliminary round! Did the PCSL ever cokc things up for the Men's Open or what?!

Absolutely, Nutmegs. Terrible draw...........unless you win the games I guess. :confused: I don't think either team could be too pleased with the scenario. Do you think Marty would go for aggregate over the two games? :D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here is the Men's Open Draw:

UBC vs Chilliwack
Langley vs winner of Indo v Surrey
Gorge vs Bays United
Poco vs winner of Inter v Vantreights
Sporting vs Gordon Head
West Van vs winner of Columbus v FVSL #5
PAU vs Sooke Celtic
MetroFord vs winner of Croatia v Firemen

Prelim round april 5/6, rounds every weekend after

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here is the Men's Master's Draw:

West Van vs SFC FireRangers
Sapp vs Nordic
Delta vs Vantreights
Coveside vs Vic West
Vikings vs Cliff Ave
Columbus vs FVSL #3
Uvic Alum vs Nanaimo United
Inter vs Westside

Gets going april 12/13

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here is the Women's Open Draw:

LI#2 vs winner of LI#3 v MW#4
LI#1 vs winer of MW#6 v MW#5
MW#1 vs winner of MW#7 v LI#5
MW#2(Pegasus) vs winner of MW#3 v LI#4

Does that make sense?

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unrucky Captain, we've met the same team two weeks on the trot in league and cup the last couple of seasons. It isn't as exciting as it should be, but thankfully, we've come out on the good end. ;)

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did they do the U21 draw tonight? Does anyone have it? Anyone? Bueller? Buuuueller?

edit - nevermind, just got it in my email. thanks wazzi!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0