Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [2008/09 FVSL Div 2] Combined Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
you think im a dumb ass, but apparently you cannot comprehend any bit of my initial point. i made a mistake, i thought u played the ineligible player in our game, my bad. i think its obvious i didnt talk shite about your team or even abt that game against you guys. so why go nuts on me?? i'm not trying to get free points, i didnt even mention free points or the attempt of acquiring free points. you could have simply stated that i was incorrect and that would've been the end of it, but instead you go around and make and ass out of yourself.

Apology taken.

doucheface

Mar 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who is douche or Jimmy Jones, I ask around no one knows....they talk on here yet are ghosts on the pitch?

Who'd you ask? After the game undisputed (white stopper at the back) told me you were the quick guy running around up front (#17 right)? I was on you at times of the game... would have said hi! haha

We only had 12 guys so I floated from left mid, right mid, left back and right back. Was playing left mid and I missed the ball and crunched one of your young guys pretty early in the game... whoops haha :wa:

Poor result for us as we outwork them and couldn't get a goal...oh well thats the way soccer goes I guess

I gotta give you some cred the first 10 and last 10 you took it too us... but you barely outworked us and you didn't even get into our 18y box...

Now I don't wanna sound cocky or anything (that job is solely reserved for jimmy) but last nights game was a bit of a walk in the park...

undisputed26

Sep 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well im the white kid on defence #2, so im easy to find on the Coyotes. Rams have yet another frustrating game and drop 3 points. Just having an unlucky season eh?

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who is douche or Jimmy Jones, I ask around no one knows....they talk on here yet are ghosts on the pitch?

Rams lose 2-0

Poor result for us as we outwork them and couldn't get a goal...oh well thats the way soccer goes I guess
i was on the outside left mid most of the game n went up front near the end...i didn't know who you were. i asked one guy who's franchise n he pointed in the direction of three rams players n then the ball came our way n we ran....wasn't very specific...found out later you was #17...like douche said, you guys had pressure the first and last 10 mins of the game inbetween it was mostly all us. too bad we were only able to get 12 guys out to the ridge..

undisputed26

Sep 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
you think im a dumb ass, but apparently you cannot comprehend any bit of my initial point. i made a mistake, i thought u played the ineligible player in our game, my bad. i think its obvious i didnt talk shite about your team or even abt that game against you guys. so why go nuts on me?? i'm not trying to get free points, i didnt even mention free points or the attempt of acquiring free points. you could have simply stated that i was incorrect and that would've been the end of it, but instead you go around and make and ass out of yourself.

I disagree, you have mentioned about getting free points from westcoast though. So i think someone is a lieing.................

Akhtarmo-"hey, contact the league and tell them that they need to award us the points for the game against westcoast. go to the fvsl website click on league info and constitution, and go down to 2(f), it says in the event of a team forfeiting points it shall be awarded to the other team. so were still undefeated and in second place !"

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
i was on the outside left mid most of the game n went up front near the end...i didn't know who you were. i asked one guy who's franchise n he pointed in the direction of three rams players n then the ball came our way n we ran....wasn't very specific...found out later you was #17...like douche said, you guys had pressure the first and last 10 mins of the game inbetween it was mostly all us. too bad we were only able to get 12 guys out to the ridge..

Your game summary is pretty coyotes bias but if you think you had 70 minutes of play:rolleyes:....I don't think you had the ball on our side in the second for more then 5 minutes controlled...anyways series is 1-1 both with 2-0 wins..

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your game summary is pretty coyotes bias but if you think you had 70 minutes of play:rolleyes:....I don't think you had the ball on our side in the second for more then 5 minutes controlled...anyways series is 1-1 both with 2-0 wins..
well i thought you were going to do the full game report..anyways its over now you guys played well it was too bad you couldn't finish...i am still quite surprised at how much your guys' team has changed over a span of a few months....you guys lose a lot of players?

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westcoast 2 Knights 1. Looked for you after the game duff I said hi to Matthew and introduced myself. I played about ten minutes as our backup wanted a game in. You guys played well and deserved the win. Can't wait for the rematch. Onto Sto Lo next week.

Whistleblower where were you, could have used you on the field? Hope you're having a great holiday mate.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westcoast 2 Knights 1. Looked for you after the game duff I said hi to Matthew and introduced myself. I played about ten minutes as our backup wanted a game in. You guys played well and deserved the win. Can't wait for the rematch. Onto Sto Lo next week.

Whistleblower where were you, could have used you on the field? Hope you're having a great holiday mate.

I am the big fat guy playing striker #13. You guys had someone on your sideline who knew who I was. Good game but honestly we were still in a daze from the last two losses. We played an absolutly horrible first half and we decided we couldn't lose. We got two nice goals and held the fort. It's too bad we have lost our 6 points because we deserve to be up at the top, instead of fighting from the bottom.

WestCoast...What??? 3-2 no matter what the fvsl site says. and everyone knows it.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was probably me, I was bored out of my skull at the Cloverdale FC game, so I walked across for a bit.

undisputed26

Sep 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
To be honest i was expecting a much tougher game against the rams its a shame their midfield thought they could run the show rarely even passing to their strikers. Our midfield played well and they couldnt even crack our defence. I cant wait for our next game vs rams there wont be single ram stepping in our own 18 again:)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
To be honest i was expecting a much tougher game against the rams its a shame their midfield thought they could run the show rarely even passing to their strikers. Our midfield played well and they couldnt even crack our defence. I cant wait for our next game vs rams there wont be single ram stepping in our own 18 again:)

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

akhtarmo

Sep 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I disagree, you have mentioned about getting free points from westcoast though. So i think someone is a lieing.................

Akhtarmo-"hey, contact the league and tell them that they need to award us the points for the game against westcoast. go to the fvsl website click on league info and constitution, and go down to 2(f), it says in the event of a team forfeiting points it shall be awarded to the other team. so were still undefeated and in second place !"

Where did I mention "free points"?? I thought that Westcoast played an ineligible player against us, therefore I made an argument based upon that knowledge. I was incorrect, thus I was not searching for these elusive "free points" that you are mentioning, but was simply making a statement.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
What happened to some updates???? Nomads go in hiding??? not doing to well so you don't want to update them??? it's okay we'll still round out the bottom.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
were still here.....don't know how to do the updates myself anyways...kjohns and johnnybluenose usually do them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts