Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2006 Fraser Valley Summer Soccer League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please for the love of Baby Jesus tell me the final isn't Monday? :(

Nations Cup this weekend and the fat, old body will need more than zero days rest.

Say it isn't so Demo...

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF said:
He actually found the pitch and subsequently made the game interesting with 10 to go.

Indeed :D ........ and to quote you again big man, if it's anyone I should be thanking it's those fine fellows at the Fraser Valley Soccer Academy. I believe the training session was called 'Mind the trap door' :D.

What was funnier though was the lad's 'cross' that launched off his shin. From my vantage point and one that I had a great look at (with my nose buried in the turf) that fcuker was going out for a throw-in before their centre midfielder got his head on it :rolleyes:

Bateman Park is easily the furthest I've ever gone in the 'Lower Mainland' to play a game of soccer. Absolutely fcuking ridiculous ...... can someone pick Stepchild and I up at the airport next week ??

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
Please for the love of Baby Jesus tell me the final isn't Monday? :(

Nations Cup this weekend and the fat, old body will need more than zero days rest.

Say it isn't so Demo...

Ok RF! It isn't so.
The game is on Tuesday the the 25. Zaurinni, better change the invite to read Tuesday the 25th, not monday the 25th.:rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We've heard all about your arse and all from Utah, and apparently you could do w/ a month of shakes.

Lizards moving on to the final after an inspiring 3-1 win over Cascadia Alumni.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
We've heard all about your arse and all from Utah, and apparently you could do w/ a month of shakes.

Lizards moving on to the final after an inspiring 3-1 win over Cascadia Alumni.

So we have an all Langley final. Again:rolleyes:
Does that really surprise anyone.................Didn't think so.:p

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any chance we can move it to the Langley turf then?

Next Tuesday it is...

Questions:

1)Who is bringing the BBQ?
2)Who is bringing the nets, it was fun stopping the game ten minutes in to put up a net. Quality stuff.
3) Can the Muckers win without Milla'?
4) Will we have a sub?
5)Refer to 1
6)Will the Secret Service be there to protect Walks from anymore sniper attempts on his life?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
At the risk of sounding like a glory hunter, I should be available for selection if the game is in Langley. :) If it's in Abbotsford, I might still be available for selection IF Walks is going. I know Demo might just want the number 19 jersey, which is fine, but I can act as a sub for any of the players who have truly taken the Muckers to this point. I will sub on for two minute stints for the troops. BTW, Studsup, have you heard from Arizona yet?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

If you're coming, I'll alert the local media. I have a retro 86ers kit, complete w/ electro blue nut huggers, I'd like you to autograph.

We're thinking that since this marks the official end to the summer league season, we'll do the Bar-B-Q up right. Zaurinni, are you cooking those fine hot dogs again? We'll trade you for a small taster of Beef Tenderloin, and possibly a sampling of the blue cheese w/ onion and peppercorn sauce.

Is Coach coming? Just an FYI: Aldergrove Township follows strict industrial safety guidelines in parks and residential areas. Kenny may not conform to the noise regulation of less than 85 d(BA) @ 3.3' perpendicular from the source outlet. Suggest an astronaut's helmet to ensure compliance. Or duct tape.

Looking forward to it gents.:D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2006 Fraser Valley Summer Soccer League Cup Final

Dude said:
We'll trade you for a small taster of Beef Tenderloin, and possibly a sampling of the blue cheese w/ onion and peppercorn sauce.

How does Homer Simpson say it again?
Oh yes, right:
Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhh......
HOMER LIKE TENDERLOIN.

:)

Alikira:
Don't forget to perm your hair also for the retro autograph session.

;)

I was on the phone with a polluted, and might I say cokcy Mr. Utah last night.
Right chuffed about the prospect of being spanked next week.
Also, tried to convince Murray at the Scotland practice last night to show up for the final just so we can ram it down his throat too.
Let's hope he shows.

Dude:
Sounds like a fine Aussie Shiraz or a California Zin could be on the agenda next week.
Please let me know your choice.
And no, HOMER DON'T DO FRENCH.

And sorry, who is Kenny?

Lounge Lizards vs. Muckers.
Classic baby.

RF

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranger,

Was hoping for a nice vintage '99 Baby Duck, or mixing it up with a bit of Barbarian. I don't even need a cup.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will be hiding in the tall grass again... After missing last week, I too (like Captain Alikira) will be available for selection this Tuesday... I am still recovering from that 9-man victory in the quarter finals though!!!;)

Langley Municipal sounds good to me lads.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scandal Hits Fraser Valley Summer Soccer League

The Muckers will not be playing this Tuesday night. It will be Arse'n'all. Apparently the league decided to look at who played and decided that we did not have enough players that had played in 5 games out of the nine sceduled. (No kidding). Wonder who or if someone protested cause we were about to 3peet:wa:

I think the most we ever had for a game was 13. The league knew this. I talked to the league after almost every game and they were aware of how many players we had out to each game.

So then:

1: Why did the let us play 1st round game vs. Mission FC. Played with 10 players and won

2: Let us play 2nd round game vs FV Storm. Won that game with 9 players.

3. Let us play semi-final game vs Arse'n'all. Actually had 2 subs.

4. Now we are in the final and someone decides to take a look. Especially when they pretty well knew from the beginning how many players we had, as I was very upfront with them and let them know our exact team every game. Guess I should have done like some teams and just kept everyone on the list.

5. I you put a team in the FVSSl fudge your team sheet, cause it pays to lie about players (I know, i shoulda known this)

6.Why does Arsenal get the final if they were aware of this and, why do the two previous teams we beat not have a chance as well as Arsenal?

7. If anyone on the Mission F.C. team or the F.V. Storm read this you may as well make a call to the league and ask them that question.

8. Yes i do know the rule about playing 5 games to be playoff eligible. The league knew about our player situation and still let us play up untill we made it to the final.

9. Why doesn't the league do the right thing and let us play the final or if not that let Mission and the Storm have a chance as well instead of just giving the final to Arsenal.

10. Good luck Lizards in the final. Should be a cakewalk if it is against Arsenal. 3-1 was a pretty flattering result for them as we could have had quite a few more.

Soorylizardsithinkijustjinxedyou;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's fcuking junk. It's fcuking summer league for fcuk sakes!:mad:

Sorry to hear Demo...was realy looking forward to a fun evening.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think it was the guy that looks like he is thinking "oops, i like it in the bum tee hee. "
Heard about this earlier today and shook my head. Our suggestion to the powers that be was to let you guys play with what ever eligable 11-12 players you have. Their response was that they were tired of having a Langley team win it for the last seven years. They stuck our team with four suspensions for the final. Half the fun was getting to play you guys in the final.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
http://fraservalleyssl.com/about_us.htm

What a joke. Something like this would never happen in the Ladner over 35 league. These guys look like they have spent a lot of time playing football over the years. Especially the treasurer. Perhaps next year in honour of them you should change the name to Muppets FC.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FFS, so much for my glory hunting. :mad: To the FVSSl. **** yourselves and when you have a moment, grab a personality and brain.

To Arsenal, you are living up to your name. If you had any decency, you would tell the league you want the Muckers to play because the Muckers have already bent you over twice this year. Take it like a man.........

Demo, do I get to keep the jersey now? :D ;)

If you're at the Nations Cup, I will pass it back to you. :)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Everything is good, gentlemen. I just sent an e-mail off to the league which I'm sure will force them to rethink their decision. :D :) (I did seriously send this by the way.

I would just like you to know that you are a fanny for kicking the Muckers out of the league. It is a summer league and I didn't realize it was the World Cup. Your executive should give your head a shake and let the Muckers play in the final. They have already pumped Arsenal twice this year...........Do the right thing.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I suggest we all send emails.

Then Demo can cap it off by pulling us out of this bush fcuking league. How can the "executive" possibly say they are sick of a Langley team winning? That's grounds for action right there. The Muckers made no bones about who was or wasn't "on" the team. So what if some could make it more than others? They should have fcuking registration if they're going to be like this. We've played more fcuking games short handed than we did with a full side that is probably what pissed them off. They’re tired of 8 and 9 of us making these other teams look like the fcuking donkies they are, so they’re beating us the only way they can.

This is absolute fcuking junk!

I want to have a rip at Arse'n'all for actually thinking about playing this final. They got humped and should realize it, have an ounce of class and decline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0