Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2006 Fraser Valley Summer Soccer League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ha ha ha

Jul 22, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Awwwww...... that takes all the fun out of it. Guess the jig is up. You guys have been fun though. "Sniff-Sniff.... you guys are what this site are all about. You lovable dirty mouthed lil-bastards."
Damn. I promised myself I wouldn't cry.

But seriously. The guys on sunday (about 20, Adam wasn't there) from both teams weren't impressed with the original e-mail, and were glad someone replied. But....hey; you were mad at the league. That's OK, everyone needs there pillow to cry on. But guys DID feel bad for you. It does gotta suck.

Like i said before, both arsenal teams were suppose to play in the top division, we got screwed too. Relegation for leading the league in cards? Like you guys had ever heard of that one either. I Love rules thrown in at the last minute too.

Hopefully you guys do suck it up and play next year. Better the soccer, better the league.

"Sniff-sniff. Oh shite here I go again. You boys have been such fun"

Hugs and kisses
Rod

Attachments

• al2.jpg
    al2.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 35

futbol

Jun 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I predict that Red Rodney and his "Bag o dicks" will be bent over once again and the LLL's will be crowned champions of the worlds most popular summer league at this time tomorrow nite. If not, there will be one hell of a party in farmer Joe's barn......... Lock up your sheep and rest well boys.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
What the fack is this? The WWE. Rowdy Roddy or Triple H or whoever the fack you are go tend to the sheep, they need a shaggin. Twenty guys at a sunday practice Christ, I can't even get that at a sunday game. Does everyone else know that you have become their official representative?I personally love the Muckers. It was the onle time in summer that you could get up for a game and pints after wards. Maybe it's time Langley and Cloverdale look at making their own 8 team league for summer.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
utah said:
What the fack is this? The WWE. Rowdy Roddy or Triple H or whoever the fack you are go tend to the sheep, they need a shaggin. Twenty guys at a sunday practice Christ, I can't even get that at a sunday game. Does everyone else know that you have become their official representative?I personally love the Muckers. It was the onle time in summer that you could get up for a game and pints after wards. Maybe it's time Langley and Cloverdale look at making their own 8 team league for summer.

Utah, don't waste your time with this guy. He has nothing to do with the Div.1 team from what I'm told. Let him play in his World Cup (The only thing he can win) Div.2 final.

If you really want to attempt to get a league like that going Utah, let me know and I'll gladly help out and the Muckers would definately be on board. Only 6 more teams to go;) . Maybe Rodney would like to put his team in:rolleyes: as well

Ha ha ha

Jul 22, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh ya, and if you meatheads hadda checked, the first letter of mine (that you guys posted) said div II. Not a sherlock in the bunch....:p

Attachments

• homer.jpg
    homer.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 190

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ha ha ha said:
You guys gotta relax. It's only the summer league. Who cares about that?

Dont you mean this....

You guys gotta relax. It's only the summer league. Who cares about that?

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
alikira said:
You're just in from Bateman? :D WTF? ;)

No kidding. Here I was thinking you were to lazy to even go out there.

Wow, Superman you must have really flown out there and back from the time I talked to you.

Knvb=Superman??? Wtf was I thinking:confused:

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just spoke with Utah. Seems like nothing but Langley teams will still be on the cup!:D

Lizards 3 - Arsenal 0. Well done guys in keeping the World Cup:rolleyes: where it belongs. Just don't let the league look at your guys team list as all your players were illegal this year:eek: .:D

p.s.dontdrinkfromthecupboysrememberitsbeeninmuckerspossesionforawhile!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done triple L. Congrats of winning the FVSSL world cup, but you know we would have stuffed you. Again.

Utah, put that round on my tab. ;)

futbol

Jun 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red Rodney and his band of merry men were BENT over by the LLL's as predicted here . Now he can go back to his Div 2 Sunday summer league practices with his 20 " Bag O Dicks", lace up his plastic boots and FCUK off for life................. We all know they can't play worth shite, but at least one of them can type.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would seriously like to congratulate Arsenal for putting up a brace showing at Bateman Park tonight. We're all ignoring that fact that these guys earned and battled their way to the final match. On top of that, the managed to perform bravely tonight, despite only have 20 at training on Sunday. If you can't get a full squad out for training, how can you seriously expect to perform well in a final, which you truly deserved to be in. HA HA HA, I would love to come out to a training session once to try and pick up a few ideas.

Guys, seriously though, let's give credit where credit is due. Arsenal deserved to be there and it proves once and for all that training 3 times a week during a summer league(even with low numbers of 20) is the only way to set the bar for teams like the Muckers, who barely manage to beat them with 9 men.

Kudos, Arsenal. I know I am sleeping better tonight knowing you were in the final before those ****ing cheats known as the Muckers.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, I guess it's over.

Taking the toss before the game, the ref made a joke to the Arse Captain, something like "Well, if this doesn't work out for you, you can always protest."
:D

To his credit, the guy just said, "Hey, it had nothing to do w/ us, we're playing because we're told we have to play."

First half was very tough for many of us due to the heat, but I did feel we bottled a good 4 or 5 clear sitters and were unlucky not to be up at least two after 45. The score could have been 5-2 at that point, as the Arse put one off the post, and missed another sitter as well.

Second half, they didn't get a sniff. Our mids and fullbacks completely controlled play. Could have been an ugly score line had we been on, and had we been playing w/ 5 key starters that were either sick, working, or suspended by the league.

End of the game, the commissioner made a little speech about the goal of the league is to be competitive and fair, using words like fair play and sportsmanship. The decision to not allow the Muckers to play still doesn't sit right with me. It simply seems they were singled out because they were too good, and possibly embarrassed teams on the pitch all while playing shorthanded. Therefore, to declare them ineligible whilst using words like fair play and sportsmanship...seems a little too hypocritical to me.

On a much more serious note, certain members of the LLL can declare themselves winners of the coveted Fraser Valley "Treble": Div. 2A Champions, Div. 2 Promotion Playoff Champions, and now, the ever prestigious FVSSL Cup. I think we'll get shirts made up. They'll be yellow, like the Tour de France Champ. But, guys like Teddy, Mo, and Chuck don't get a shirt, since you were part of the Premier team last year. I suppose we could award you a secondary shirt, declaring a double for that little Pak Cup you won this year. Your shirt will have to be Pink, like the Tour d'Italia Champ. Pretty good, but not quite Yellow. ;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Gary has already started printing these for next season...

Attachments

• Treble.jpg
    Treble.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 48

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice Regs. :D

Well done to the Lizards - Sorry I didn't make the trek out guys.

Unlucky to the Arse.

Hopefully we'll be back next year,
RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0