Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2006 Fraser Valley Summer Soccer League

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rod, I sent my email to Henri the league webmaster, he was the one who sent it out to everyone. Not me. I meant it for only the executive. I also told you in my email and you'd know this if you bothered to remove your head from you Arsenal for a moment that the shots at your teaml were not what they seemed. You were going through and were an easy target while I was ranting. Nothing more. Now they're personal, but because you're making an ass of yourself on TTP.

Good luck. I hope LLL hand it back to you on a platter.

Ha ha ha

Jul 22, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not what they seemed? please...... Next time you rant give it a proofread when you've calmed down a little. And if you guys really didnt give a shite about this league, a shrug of the shoulders, not a big group whine, would have been a bit more appropriate. Hate email to the league stats guy? Well you boys really show how some are really bright and informed. And the vocabulary, enough to make a sailor blush. Your mama's never wash those mouths out with soap I'd imagine.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ha ha ha said:
Not what they seemed? please...... Next time you rant give it a proofread when you've calmed down a little. And if you guys really didnt give a shite about this league, a shrug of the shoulders, not a big group whine, would have been a bit more appropriate. Hate email to the league stats guy? Well you boys really show how some are really bright and informed. And the vocabulary, enough to make a sailor blush. Your mama's never wash those mouths out with soap I'd imagine.

Have to say that I agree. We/I really dont care about the league.
I enjoy, as KnVB said, the festivities.
Go back a few pages in this thread and see what we really think about the FVSL Summer Soccer.
99% of the banter is regarding who is bringing the BBQ abd what is going on it. That is the FVSL.

The only reason we try hard in the playoffs is so that we can stuff it to the Langley Lizards again in the final.

Now, that task is left up to your lot...and quite frankly, I dont think your team is capable.

Ha ha ha

Jul 22, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
We'll see soon enough now won't we. And i'd heard you guys don't even like each other. You guys just bandied up together to complain about the "Great Langley Injustice". Maybe this was a good thing, bringing you two teams together against the " Evil empire of the Fraser Valley " I knew you guys were lovers, not fighters. Smooch.

All my love, Rod :p

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rod,

Honestly, are you thick?

Think outside your little world and circle for a moment at how this appears from the outside...

You have a team (Muckers) who have dominated this league for the past couple of seasons, all the while having fun while playing, and treating the league about as seriously as any non-sanctioned summer league should be treated. This isn't the PCSL, or the Knights league of year's past.

The team was open at the beginning of the season is communicating it's inability to field full teams and rosters, but decided to carry forward anyhow. Likely made the decision because the few players that could consistently commit had a blast in the last couple of years participating.

Last week, the Muckers and another Langley team earn their way to the finals w/ their play on the pitch. In the 11th hour, the league executive takes action against the Muckers by sighting a technicality, a situation that could have easily been avoided in the 1st round. This decision is made in the face of a league that consistently flies fast and loose with enforcing the rules of player eligibility.

The decision to disqualify the Muckers appears to be motivated by nothing more than petty jealousy of team managers in the Abbotsford league, or certain executives, or both. Yes, the league has decided to enforce it's policy. Yes, the Muckers are clearly ineligible, per the rules. However, it's the MOTIVATION for all of a sudden enforcing a rule that has so far been ignored by the executive. It is very evident that the league would prefer an Abbotsford team win the league title. They could not disqualify LLL, because our squad is squeaky clean, due to Gary Kilby running it and being 100% sure he followed the rules. In hindsight, I think Gary was nervous that something like this could happen to him. He must of known that the rest of the executive were not happy w/ Langley squads dominating this league year after year. I can't confirm this, because I don't discuss these types of things w/ him. But, he was nuts on w/ his team list, and making sure every single rule was followed. Omen?

Once again, Gary is a good man, so we'll play because he is committed to the league. But don't be fooled...the fun of this league and game is gone now.

It is very evident that this ruling was MOTIVATED by POOR SPORTSMANSHIP. Or, in others words, a lack of class.

As for you, what did you expect would happen? Players are hot about this...not just Muckers, but LLL players. You could have taken the high road and either refused to play, or simply state, "It is too bad the Muckers can't play, as they proved on the field they are the deserved finalists. We're only playing this game because we're being told to, and to try and hold up the integrity of the game. We'll play our best under the circumstances."

But, no, you didn't do that, did you? You rubbed salt in the wounds. Nice work.

I can't believe you are as naive and classless to actually believe your team deserves to be there. I know some of your players, and I can guaran-fukcin-tee they agree 100% with me.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ha ha ha said:
They were so sure they'd win the league, they didn't bother showing up.

Just to let you know, that is bullshit.
We struggled for #'s this year, it sucked, and it is exactly why we find ourselves in the sitiuation we currently are in.
It's a fun league and it's a fun team which is why we play in it.
Um, not to sound condesending but I think me and my teammates have won enough silverware elsewhere that has meant way more to us than winning this league.
Scotland 0-38 Champ speaking here by the way. :bronco:
It obviously means something, which is why play, but not in the grand scheme of things - Trust me.
To impose we didn't show up because we were so sure we'd win is ridiculous.
It is a fcuking miracle we made it to the semis with the #'s we had.

Whatever.
The point is jackass is you and obviously the league take it too seriously.

And, I'm still struggling in my head other than one guy who didn't play his 5 games.
'Cheating' certainly wasn't on the menu as all of the guys in that game last Tuesday have played previously for the Muckers in prior years and all saw action in the league before the playoffs this year.

Dude:
I accept your invite and will try and make it out to Bateman tomorrow.

Cheers,
RF

Ha ha ha

Jul 22, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do you actually think that we care who won the league? Sorry, once we're knocked out, our attitudes would be of dis-interest.
And the league commissioner, who'd be the final say i'd presume, his team was knocked out in the first round, and he doesn't even play the game anymore.
As i said, i hope the league checked the other teams like they have the muckers, otherwise, there is something fishy to it. Who the hell knows?
And as for sympathy, well the muckers had it until they started insulting the Arsenal and others to the rest of the league, and at this website. The writer of the e-mail has said he was just blowing off steam, fine. But you insult my team and teammates, expect a response. I'd expect the same from anyone else.
Rubbing salt in the wounds? No...just responding to childish insults and digs to a team that has nothing to do with your unfortunate sittuation. Let's see if the Muckers can show they are not the whining cry-babies they appear to be and take maybe a little sliver of responsibilty. Little insults just show what kinda classless bunch the majority of them seem to be. Learn to direct your crap to the source of your problems, which, isn't us.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ha ha ha said:

Embarassed and humbled? The Muckers should be the one's feeling like that. They were so sure they'd win the league, they didn't bother showing up.
Since when did anyone on the Muckers ( or the LLL's) say they were in it to win the league, give your head a shake and accept the fact that we play to drink with mates and have a laugh.....
Winter is for winning, summer is for fun. Enjoy the final, you earned it.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ha ha ha,

Your post has been deleted. Don't post pictures like that on TTP agiain. Keep it to where-ever you found it.

TTP staff

Ha ha ha

Jul 22, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys really ought to cheer up. You got all summer to feel better.

Attachments

• 1114474278_516665005.gif
    1114474278_516665005.gif
    1.2 KB · Views: 140
  • ICONATOR_2e573f9ba0e816d16c1554a467da67c0.gif
    ICONATOR_2e573f9ba0e816d16c1554a467da67c0.gif
    6.7 KB · Views: 137
  • 749385.jpg
    749385.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 140

futbol

Jun 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
STOP the red posts Dick! My eyes are still bleeding from the Nations cup. PS , since this is still " take the piss", Rod your team will be bent over again. Now Fcuk off you MUPPET..

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rodney, (oops I mean HA HA HA)

Go back to your Div. 2 glory team. Heard from Adam ( who has alot more class than you), and apparently you're arguing points that are your own and not of the Div. 1 team. Seems like you just wanted to be part of an argument that you had no business being part of.

As for winning this league well, for your div.2 team it may be their World Cup, but as stated before most of our players ahve more silverware and played at levels you only dream of. We really couldn't give a shite about winning the league. We just come out play and then have our apres-game festivities:wa: .
Oh, and to see if the Lizards could beat us:p (just for you Utah);)

Dude, thanks for the invite but a I'm not driving out to Abbotsford when I don't have to. I think I'll spend my evening in the pool. If there are any festivities after you guys win the championship back here in civilization let me know and I'll gladly join you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0