Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2005 Presidents Cup Banter

What will the final score be in the President's Final?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This was a game meant for a Saturday night. Turf would have meant field conditions were ideal for a skill game, and it would have been nice for the winning team to celebrate on a Saturday night. :D That's unfortunate about your guy in Chicago as we would like to play you at full strength. We are hoping to have everyone, but some of the guys will find out Thursday if they got Sunday off work. Either way, this one is going to be a great game.

Blahzay said:
The main guy we're worried about missing will be in Chicago the whole weekend, he has arguably been our MVP this year. If we could change the game to a weekday or a week later that would be :wa:. I would like to see our game be played at night on turf as well since I'm questioning the quality of the feild at NAP, plus Sunday mornings can be a time of recovering from the night before for some :( but I'm sure our team will be sober before such a big game. All in all though I can't see the league changing the time or place considering it's the semis.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hurricane Power said:
This was a game meant for a Saturday night. Turf would have meant field conditions were ideal for a skill game, and it would have been nice for the winning team to celebrate on a Saturday night. :D That's unfortunate about your guy in Chicago as we would like to play you at full strength. We are hoping to have everyone, but some of the guys will find out Thursday if they got Sunday off work. Either way, this one is going to be a great game.

Hey at least if you lose you can apply for the job posting on the home page ;)

NDFC 2-1 Bulljive with the winner..........Hurricane goal celebration looks like this on the corner flag :wa: and there keeper somewhat like this when he lets in the winner :(

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ndfc 1-canes 0, goal coming off a corner around the 35min. dopeashell moves up from his center back position and uses his heed back post.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove 6 - 2 WRU

An embarrassing outing by us today. The better team won, and we played like shite. bulljive called this match a pain to watch, and I'll say that it was also a pain to play. Not a stellar way to end a campaign, but we overachieved this Cup run and I'll take a Quarters appearance the way our season has gone. Little consolation after Sunday's absolutely horrible showing. I played likely my worst outing of the season, which is a huge personal disappointment. Shite pitch as well, I might add. An embarrassment to play on.

Good luck to all in the Semi's. I'm going to attend them, providing they're both on Sunday. See you all there.

~Shaven

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
semis set canes vs NDFC the showdown....my predictions for this one is... it will be a good game..thats it ..not venturing into the score department of it all....im ready for it though thats for sure...wish it was sunday tommorrow....

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good to hear you are back from injury Dopeashell. Game wouldn't be the same without last year's game MVP. No prediction on score from me either other than to say it will be a 1 goal game. I'm not going to put my 4 for 4 in predictions from last week on the line in this one as it is too close to call.

dopeashell said:
semis set canes vs NDFC the showdown....my predictions for this one is... it will be a good game..thats it ..not venturing into the score department of it all....im ready for it though thats for sure...wish it was sunday tommorrow....

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
NDFC vs Canes changed to 12:00 sunday. I think the league might be reading my posts. I am happy anyway 2:15 start time gives me too much time to think.

whack

Feb 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe this is the first game all season where people are considering us as the underdogs and not the favorites based on league play. This weekends game should be a very wide open and entertaining game for people to watch. I wonder if they'll award the cup to the winner right there, as lets face it, the two teams from the other side will not pose much more than a speed bump en route to one of our teams winning the cup this year.

Scoop Dawg

Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
NDFC vs Canes changed to 12:00 sunday. I think the league might be reading my posts. I am happy anyway 2:15 start time gives me too much time to think.[/QUOTE

Bulljive thinking that would be a first, hope he is sitting down! :bronco:

Scoop Dawg

Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
whack said:
I believe this is the first game all season where people are considering us as the underdogs and not the favorites based on league play. This weekends game should be a very wide open and entertaining game for people to watch. I wonder if they'll award the cup to the winner right there, as lets face it, the two teams from the other side will not pose much more than a speed bump en route to one of our teams winning the cup this year.

I wonder if that was what the premier lads from Langley were thinking,
didn't turn out too well for them.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scoop Dawg said:
bulljive said:
NDFC vs Canes changed to 12:00 sunday. I think the league might be reading my posts. I am happy anyway 2:15 start time gives me too much time to think.[/QUOTE

Bulljive thinking that would be a first, hope he is sitting down! :bronco:

I was waiting for that....good one though very creative

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For fcuk's sake bulljive, slow down man.

Save hilarious comebacks like "I was waiting for that....good one though very creative" for next week so I can use it as my TTP stupid quote of the week sig line honour.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Feel free to use it jinky.... i just thought it was funny because i figured that you would have made the comment before scoop dawg did because I set myself up and you are infatuated with me. If you love me Jinky just come out and say it. i'm flattered but not interested.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not infatuated bulljive, you just seem to be omnipresent. There are only so many threads one can peruse without coming across your thoughts, "I think this" or "I feel that" and so on.

Why would I state that thinking would be a first for you. It's obvious you haven't had a thought that you didn't post on TTP.

geeiwonderificanpredictbulljivescomebacktothisone.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
wait a sec here if i may...Who the f*ck is jinky and where did he come from all of a sudden...it says his location is "locally" but what i think he ment was davie street....i think thats cute you decided to use the name your boyfriend calls you "jinky"...or does he call you "jinky di*kie"...either way thats so cute..good for you.......now to end this one i need help from everyone here..........give me a F....give me an A....give me a G...what does that spell..... jinky is a huge loser.......out

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whack's opinions are his own and not those of our team. We are pumped about the game against NDFC and, should we get by NDFC, we will expect a good final. Obviously, the 2 favourites are playing in our semi-final, but both Aldergrove and the ND Titans have earned the right to play in the other semi-final. Aldergrove is peaking at the right time, and the ND Titans have a knack for winning close games. Though they will be underdogs in the final, either Aldergrove or the Titans will be a formidable opponent for either us or North Delta.

On another note, I think the forum consensus seems to be that we are underdogs going into our game against NDFC. I think that's the 1st time this year we've been underdogs but NDFC has earned the right to be considered the favourites. We look forward to proving people wrong on Sunday. It will be a great game...

whack said:
I wonder if they'll award the cup to the winner right there, as lets face it, the two teams from the other side will not pose much more than a speed bump en route to one of our teams winning the cup this year.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dopeashell maybe Jinky is right perhaps I am a wanker but their are still a few things that concern me.

(a) Jinky doesn't even play any soccer what so ever as far as I can tell

(b) Jinky is a celtic supporter

(c) jinky hangs out at local parks and playgrounds with a video camera

You would think I was the least of his worries....

Hurricane Power I don't think you guys can be considered underdogs i just think alot of people would like to see you lose more then anything.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
dopeashell,

That is some of the funniest shite I have ever read. Magic young man. Magic.

Before any of these wee non-entities get too carried away and hold a parade to celebrate amusing someone for the first time we should study the source of the laughter.

Calling someone a "fag" as a pisstake . Credibility = 0.

Having a post called "magic" by The Rob........... the kind of thing from which a poster's credibility will never fully recover.

You'll have keeper playing the accordion and entertaining the other children at your Bar Mitzvah next you poor bastard.

I just wish Jinky could stick up for himself.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fastshow said:

Before any of these wee non-entities get too carried away and hold a parade to celebrate amusing someone for the first time we should study the source of the laughter.

Calling someone a "fag" as a pisstake . Credibility = 0.

its not that he called him a "fag"...........its the way in which he did it that made it fcukin hilarious!! don't even try to pretend that you weren't in your undies on your pc laughing out loud in your basement over that one!!!!

PS--- nice colouring job :D .........O..M..O..H!!!!!
sorry i'm dislecsic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0